Andros is offline Associate Member

Idea for improved Steroid Effects Chart

I was thinking it would be quite cool to have an updated chart with a few more details and based on feedback from forum users.

I would like to see things like specific side effects listed with percentages of people that experience them as well as their severity.

e.g

-------------Bloat %---- Bloat Severity
    Test E:______78 _________high______
    Primo: ______5 ________very low____
    D-bol :______81 _________high______

I'd like listed info on: bloat, gyno, hairloss, acne, sex drive (both good and bad sides).

The data could be collected by polls or maybe an online form (maybe with an incentive like a small prize from one of the sponsors) and could be kept up to date.
    Last edited by Andros; 10-18-2006 at 01:56 PM.

Iron-man is offline Associate Member
    Great idea! This would be usefull. Also, perhaps have the name of each compound hyperlink to it's description in the profiles to save members time when doing reasearch. Kind of like a one stop info page.....

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    The problem with this or any other chart is that unless you have cycled every popular AAS invented, one cannot compare one from the other with true accuracy.

In otherwords, you might get a slight case of gyno from a cycle of EQ. How can you rate it a 70 on a scale of 1-100 if you havent cycled Deca or Tren yet?

Everyone reacts differently to different compounds too. I might lose hair while on winny but you may not. How do you scale that accuratly?

Quote Originally Posted by Johny-too-small
    The problem with this or any other chart is that unless you have cycled every popular AAS invented, one cannot compare one from the other with true accuracy.

In otherwords, you might get a slight case of gyno from a cycle of EQ. How can you rate it a 70 on a scale of 1-100 if you havent cycled Deca or Tren yet?

Everyone reacts differently to different compounds too. I might lose hair while on winny but you may not. How do you scale that accuratly?

Well part of this is adressed by that first column which has the percentage of people reporting that side effect whilst on the drug.
    The scale for the side effects would have to be related as a personal experience

i.e bob enters "yes" on the question "did you experience hair loss on winny?"
    and he then says it was "moderate" on a (qualitative) scale from very low to extreme.

He knows wether his hair was coming out in clumps or just thinning.

If lots of people enter this info it should average out to what the most common response is....then all you need is a little disclaimer "averaged values are displayed do not rely SOLELY on this chart as you may be more sensitive then most."

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    I take it you new guys havent seen this yet.

New Steroid Effectiveness Chart?

Quote Originally Posted by Skullsmasher
    I take it you new guys havent seen this yet.

New Steroid Effectiveness Chart?

Nope hadn't seen it.

Great!

Thread Information