vein-x is offline Associate Member

GUARENTEED Controlled Delv. @ This Point..?

Pack came today. I didn't answer the door because if no sig was REALLY required, he would've just set the package on the doorstep. Here's the 'problem': It was snowing and sh*tty as hell outside, which is what I chalked it up to for the reason he DIDN'T leave it sitting outside.

What do you think? Tomorrow answer the door and say 'Don't want it, bye'? I was also thinking... since I didn't answer the door today, would it even come tomorrow? Doesn't it go up to the PO and you have to go get it?

vein-x

...I also want to say as far as my 'gut feeling' goes, I saw NO problems. There were literally NO cars parked on any street, no unmarked vans, the carrier didn't take a half hour getting the mail together and coming to the door... nothing wrong in that sense...

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    doesn't your company that you purchased from have a resend policy?? just say you weren't expecting a package, and send it back.. they when they get it they will resend.. , but have it go to a different addy..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    PARANOIA TIME..
    suxs to be u lol

k_kingston is offline Associate Member
    Either don't pick it up from the PO or refuse to sign/accept it. Then the PO should send it back to your supplier. Get in touch w/your supplier and tell him the situation and see if he receives the package back and have him resend it.
    Do you live in the U.S.? Was this international or domestic?

DAMN IT! I just got done searching, found a bunch of people in similar situations and felt good about this! (see: URGENT!!PINK SLIP from USPS)

NOW it's "Don't do it! You're not safe!"

A) It's domestic.
    B) The guy's a solid source.
    C) A pink slip was left, which means they're not SOO feverishly excited to bust down my door. They want me to come to the PO, they're not going to try and deliver it again.
    D) I haven't read once on here where someone got busted that way.
    E) Do you really think there'll be a DEA officer sitting down there waiting for GOD knows how long for me to come claim it?

Do you really think I should just go up there, ask to get the package and then say 'Nope, that's not what I was expecting. Wrong address' and walk out???

When the package arives, mess your hair up and start drolling, and fake like your retarded. This would throw the whole operation off if it was a controlled delivery. Come on.... Who would try to arrest you? The postman would want to get the hell out of there.........But really, if this is new thing from your source I would be suspicious.

hardgainer12 is offline Senior Member
    u really just need to calm down. they dont care about your little order

timtim is offline Member
    u really just need to calm down. they dont care about your little order
    that mentality makes people get sloppy and caught. always expect the worst, especially when ordering drugs through the mail which are crossing state lines. there are plenty of laws being broken that a small order could add up to a bunch of charges which could easily stick.

a close family member is a postmaster and i've had this conversation with him before, it can and does happen regardless of package size.

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vein-x
    Pack came today. I didn't answer the door because if no sig was REALLY required, he would've just set the package on the doorstep. Here's the 'problem': It was snowing and sh*tty as hell outside, which is what I chalked it up to for the reason he DIDN'T leave it sitting outside.

What do you think? Tomorrow answer the door and say 'Don't want it, bye'? I was also thinking... since I didn't answer the door today, would it even come tomorrow? Doesn't it go up to the PO and you have to go get it?

vein-x

Take it.....relax...!

LPR.

papiocowboy is offline New Member
    vein-x how did it go?

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    When the package arives, mess your hair up and start drolling, and fake like your retarded. This would throw the whole operation off if it was a controlled delivery. Come on.... Who would try to arrest you? The postman would want to get the hell out of there.........But really, if this is new thing from your source I would be suspicious.
    LMFAO Bro that has to be the funny FCKing thing i ever heard tears are running down my face .. I would so try this .. come out looking like the guy from SLING BLADE

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    holy shit you are one paranoid bastard. Untie you panties.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stumbo
    holy shit you are one paranoid bastard. Untie you panties.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vein-x
    ...I also want to say as far as my 'gut feeling' goes, I saw NO problems. There were literally NO cars parked on any street, no unmarked vans, the carrier didn't take a half hour getting the mail together and coming to the door... nothing wrong in that sense...
    this post made me crack up laughing.. i can imagine this guy all scared looking like a psycho peeking out of his windows and shit.. ROFL .. chill out!!! they have bigger fish to fry!

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Your all too funny!

heckler45_2000 is offline Associate Member
    Paranoid bro just pick it up... I mean unless you see a helicopter flying above!!! JOKE bro... Hope everything goes well... Heckler45_2000
    "AKA" Glock40_1979

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    The way youre acting, youd think you ordered 1000 grams of test powder!

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"

Well, you could always hide in the bush, wait till he rings the bell, then jump him and take the package. This way, if he is UC, all you get is a small assault charge, as long as you dont use any weapons. And if it is legit, the postal company has to insure the goods so you get your money back or a 2nd order for free

Maybe I should not have said this, I can see where this could go.

Quote Originally Posted by Pooks
    PARANOIA TIME..
    suxs to be u lol

That is so dick dude, why would you say something like that.

Tank75 is offline Associate Member
    If you're still nervous, just let it sit at the post office for a few days or so. I may be a little nervous myself, but I let the package sit in the post office for a week or so, figuring that if there was anyone waiting there for me they would have left after a week.

Best of luck and let us know how everything works out for you.

Best Regards,
    -Tank75

Thread Information