Thread: Im back

carguy_z28 is offline Banned

Im back

High guys, Im back, I broke my ribs falling off a APC ( armourd personel carrior) in a training exersize. For those that remember my question a month or so ago was what isACETATE? I was asked to put a picture or to describe the bottle. My camera is not working so Im going to dscribe the bottle here, Ok, its in a brown battle with a silver top, its made by *YT*X( letters in red ) underneath in black letters it says Trenbolone , then under that it says ACETATE. under that in smaller letters U.S.P. 50 mg/ml says in fine print, each ml contains, Trenbolone acetate 50mg with benzyl alcohol 0.9% as preservative, in cotton seed oil. So hopefully someone here can tell me what this does as a steroid . I have not used it yet, but I am curious. Any help would be great. In the meantime I have started my cycle of DECA and SUST, I have a personal trainer and I have changed my diet habbits massivly. I went from 189 lbs and I think 15% fat, to 11% fat and 201lbs. So Im happy with that so far. thanks for the help guys,
    Last edited by carguy_z28; 10-16-2006 at 09:55 PM.

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by carguy_z28
    High guys, Im back, I broke my ribs falling off a APC ( armourd personel carrior) in a training exersize. For those that remember my question a month or so ago was what isACETATE? I was asked to put a picture or to describe the bottle. My camera is not working so Im going to dscribe the bottle here, Ok, its in a brown battle with a silver top, its made by ) underneath in black letters it says Trenbolone, then under that it says ACETATE. under that in smaller letters U.S.P. 50 mg/ml says in fine print, each ml contains, Trenbolone acetate 50mg with benzyl alcohol 0.9% as preservative, in cotton seed oil. So hopefully someone here can tell me what this does as a steroid. I have not used it yet, but I am curious. Any help would be great. In the meantime I have started my cycle of DECA and SUST, I have a personal trainer and I have changed my diet habbits massivly. I went from 189 lbs and I think 15% fat, to 11% fat and 201lbs. So Im happy with that so far. thanks for the help guys,

bro welcome back .. please read the rules again There is no posting UGL or lab names please edit the post... also try posting in the stroid profiles fake or real You may get much better answers there for the ACETATE( which is tren ace )

and glad you are doing good on your cycle ... keep us posted and welcome back

carguy_z28 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by V_Vandetta
    bro welcome back .. please read the rules again There is no posting UGL or lab names please edit the post... also try posting in the stroid profiles fake or real You may get much better answers there for the ACETATE( which is tren ace )

and glad you are doing good on your cycle ... keep us posted and welcome back
    Shit man, sorry bout that. Didnt mean to do that, Ill edit it asap

Thread Information