Thread: Im back

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    carguy_z28 is offline Banned

Im back

High guys, Im back, I broke my ribs falling off a APC ( armourd personel carrior) in a training exersize. For those that remember my question a month or so ago was what isACETATE? I was asked to put a picture or to describe the bottle. My camera is not working so Im going to dscribe the bottle here, Ok, its in a brown battle with a silver top, its made by *YT*X( letters in red ) underneath in black letters it says Trenbolone , then under that it says ACETATE. under that in smaller letters U.S.P. 50 mg/ml says in fine print, each ml contains, Trenbolone acetate 50mg with benzyl alcohol 0.9% as preservative, in cotton seed oil. So hopefully someone here can tell me what this does as a steroid . I have not used it yet, but I am curious. Any help would be great. In the meantime I have started my cycle of DECA and SUST, I have a personal trainer and I have changed my diet habbits massivly. I went from 189 lbs and I think 15% fat, to 11% fat and 201lbs. So Im happy with that so far. thanks for the help guys,
    Last edited by carguy_z28; 10-16-2006 at 09:55 PM.

Thread Information