Thread: locating

ROBOCOP is offline Member

locating

Guys. Is there any harm in injecting, lets say the biceps with a course of test e and deca . If not where else besides the medial delt and the ass??

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ROBOCOP
    Guys. Is there any harm in injecting, lets say the biceps with a course of test e and deca. If not where else besides the medial delt and the ass??

Bro some research would tell you all you need

quad
    bicepes
    tricepes
    chest
    delts
    glutes

some guys lats ( for the life of me cant figure out why)

the easiest would be the quads b/c its right there in front of you and you are sitting down. go to s p o t i n j e c t i o n s.com, you will find all the places and where exactly to stick

STEROIDZZ is offline Member
    go to the bathroom pull ur pants down , swab your butt with a alcohol pad and stab it, its very easy man. Forget these small muscle injections i would only do glutes and quad IMO. Im planing on doing a test eth/ deca / dbol cycle in a week and 2 shots a wk and both are going in each butt cheak , the best spot to hit it... goodluck an ddont fear the needle

ROBOCOP is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by STEROIDZZ
    go to the bathroom pull ur pants down , swab your butt with a alcohol pad and stab it, its very easy man. Forget these small muscle injections i would only do glutes and quad IMO. Im planing on doing a test eth/ deca/ dbol cycle in a week and 2 shots a wk and both are going in each butt cheak , the best spot to hit it... goodluck an ddont fear the needle
    Thanks guys. Im ok with the needle, its just that I need to jab somewhere other than my ass and medial delt. My ass swells like a bitch and I cant sit down without it hurting like a real bitch. My medial delt is now as tough as a pair of old sweaty leather boots!!!! I also thought that shooting individual muscle groupd may help in their development,,,,or is that a load of bo**ocks?????

Quote Originally Posted by ROBOCOP
    Thanks guys. Im ok with the needle, its just that I need to jab somewhere other than my ass and medial delt. My ass swells like a bitch and I cant sit down without it hurting like a real bitch. My medial delt is now as tough as a pair of old sweaty leather boots!!!! I also thought that shooting individual muscle groupd may help in their development,,,,or is that a load of bo**ocks?????
    it is w/e bo**ocks means

davidboy is offline Associate Member
    I love pec and delts shuts..

Thread Information