ok here goes... previous cycle history first... 2 years ago short prohormone 1 month m1t cycle all over the counter products for pct, werent very strong... i developed slightly puffy nipples but never thought anything of it. last cycle my first true AAS cycle was 12 weeks test enan 500mgs per week and 40mg dbol ED for first 4 weeks with nolva throughout and nolva/clomid for pct. My current cycle (of which im in my 4th week): im running 14 weeks test enan 500 mgs/wk; deca 400 mgs/week 12 weeks; dbol for first 4 weeks (finish up on fri) 40mgs ED; Letro throughout with nolva clomid for pct... now here is my question, i started at .25mg ED letro and didnt feel very tired and didnt notice much tightening up after like 5 days so i up'd it to .5, then to .75... well i was wondering to reduce these puffy nips a bit if its safe to run 1/2ml letro at 2.25mg/ml? i know thats a lot and i dont want to shut down totally sexually due to the combo of high letro and deca... they arent that bad but since im actually getting kind of big (not to some of your standards lol) its just bothering me mentally lol. im 23 years old 6 foot tall at about 215 at like 14% with calipers. will it do me more harm than good to run this much letro?
thanks guys,
MaxX