Thread: too much letro?

*_MaXx_JuiCe_* is offline Junior Member

too much letro?

ok here goes... previous cycle history first... 2 years ago short prohormone 1 month m1t cycle all over the counter products for pct, werent very strong... i developed slightly puffy nipples but never thought anything of it. last cycle my first true AAS cycle was 12 weeks test enan 500mgs per week and 40mg dbol ED for first 4 weeks with nolva throughout and nolva/clomid for pct. My current cycle (of which im in my 4th week): im running 14 weeks test enan 500 mgs/wk; deca 400 mgs/week 12 weeks; dbol for first 4 weeks (finish up on fri) 40mgs ED; Letro throughout with nolva clomid for pct... now here is my question, i started at .25mg ED letro and didnt feel very tired and didnt notice much tightening up after like 5 days so i up'd it to .5, then to .75... well i was wondering to reduce these puffy nips a bit if its safe to run 1/2ml letro at 2.25mg/ml? i know thats a lot and i dont want to shut down totally sexually due to the combo of high letro and deca... they arent that bad but since im actually getting kind of big (not to some of your standards lol) its just bothering me mentally lol. im 23 years old 6 foot tall at about 215 at like 14% with calipers. will it do me more harm than good to run this much letro?
    thanks guys,
    MaxX

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    letro will shut ya down libido wise but this is your nipples were talkin bout. id guzzle that shit if i had to. no boobs!

D-Money is offline Associate Member
    I personally don't think a higher dose is the answer. I think consistancy is the key. As long as its not getting worse. I think you should of taken care of the gyno problem before you started this cycle. Continue with a moderate dose, I wouldn't go over .5 mg. Once you finish out your cycle and pct, let your hpta balance itself. Then you can try letro by itself, and experiment with higher doses if you wish. If It doesn't go away, you might need surgery. Just my 2 cents.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    ur fine

*_MaXx_JuiCe_* is offline Junior Member
    its not like i have bumps or anything its just a little puffy, could just be me no1 has mentioned it lol
    maXx

lifterjaydawg is offline Senior Member
    Letro works great. I have used .25mgs ed and been just fine.

lifterjaydawg is offline Senior Member
    sorry double post

rada is offline Junior Member
    Just dont take over 8mg/day or it may lead to kidney problems..

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    well i will say this with letro it works fine at .25-.50 unless signs of gyno than I belive C bino has a good sticky on gyno reversal ... But i had mad problems with letro to high ( way over dosed ) and kidney problems .. not saying this for you .....

C bino gyno thread
    All you need to know about GYNO.

rada is offline Junior Member
    And that is obviously exactly what im referencing

Thread Information