Thread: Test400

goodlift is offline New Member

Test400

I have read here that heating the vial or needle a little makes injections easier and less painful. Is that true? I read in other places that gear should be kept in a dark and cool place. Does warming it risk distroying the product?

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    The injection should not hurt at all. It may feel like a pinch, but nothing more. If you hit your siatic nerve in your butt, youll know and you wont continue.

If you get pain/ soreness it'll happen after the injection (2-24 hours later).
    Warm the vial under hot tap water for a minute or two. After you inject, rub the area for a few minutes to help spread the oil. If later your pain is too much, take some asprin every couple of hours. Virgin muscle hurts like hell with some people. You can expect a lump and in some cases a bruise. If the injection spot ever gets "hot" and or pussy and discolored than its time to be concerned about infection. However, if youre careful about being steril, this should not happen.

goodlift is offline New Member
    Hey, thanks for the advise. I was more concerned with the pain after... I guess I won't know how bad until I hit it the first time. My game plan is to wait until the weekend. I will try the hot shower before, warm the vial, massage after, and probably sit on a heating pad too. I cant really afford too much down time. If i get laid out it will be at home on the couch. I dont want to be limping around the office with a knot on my ass.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Johny-too-small
    The injection should not hurt at all.
    The needle itself shouldn't hurt, but if you are shooting T400, then expect to be in pain because T400 as a substance hurts a lot. I know guys that couldn't move their arm for a few days post injection after taking Test400.

-Gear

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Its well known that test 400 is painfull but heating the vial up does help it disperse better

Thread Information