Thread: muscle pain

strongman09 is offline New Member

muscle pain

I work chest, shoulders, and traps on the same day. I am currently in my 3rd week of tbol at 60mg. I have noticed lately that I can only get through half of my heavy chest workout because my rear delts start hurting bad. Then I feel like I am going to hurt myself to much doing a shoulder workout. Do you guys have any ideas whats wrong or how I can help it. Thanks.

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    please detail your stats and workout (exercise, sets,reps).

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    do you shoot delts?

orton4 is offline Member
    i think hes using orals, am i wrong?

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Seems like your muscles are out of balance....Your pecs are probably severely over powering your posterior delts which puts stress on your shoulders on the eccentric part of the bench press.....Plus, why would you work out your chest and shoulders on the same day? Shoulders take a good hour if your hitting every head and then traps effenciently...JMO.....btw- I don't think it has anything to do with Tbol....

agreed...shoulders and chest are too big of muscle groups to be incorporated on the same day, split them up and you can do traps for shoulder day

thanks

Okay, I started off with shoulders today and after I finished dumbell press and started doing side extensions my shoulder really started hurting. It is a sharp pain between the front and middle head of the delt. Also, it felt like the muscle had an extreme pump in it and was very tight. Any ideas to whats wrong? Thanks.

beuleux is offline Banned
    I tried chest and shoulders on the same day... once, much beter split up delts were fked after benching and too week to stabilize the joints while benching if you do it the other way round

beuleux is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by strongman09
    Okay, I started off with shoulders today and after I finished dumbell press and started doing side extensions my shoulder really started hurting. It is a sharp pain between the front and middle head of the delt. Also, it felt like the muscle had an extreme pump in it and was very tight. Any ideas to whats wrong? Thanks.
    Probably stiff rotators... there is allways a thread on it in the injury forum its quite a common problem, try doing a light excersice that uses rotators beforehand to loosen them up, personaly i do an armwresling kind of movement with the low pulley with a light weight, works for me.

Thread Information