Thread: DNP Wannabee...

DNP Wannabee...

I took DNP for the first time and got very bad back rash last time after 7days of gradually increasing up to 750mgs (50mgs below Dan Duchaine's max limit). Is there anything I can do to use this product at effective doses without going the low dose IGF route, or should I leave it alone?
    Gold

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    why on earth would you follow the dosage schedule of Dan Duchaine? Especially with DNP . Why don't you try Munzters last cyle for an encore. Retarded.

Interesting, I’ve seen many of your posts and the advice is always quite sound, but as with stocks apparently past performance is not an indicator of future performance.

Thanks for the unsolicited bash, I'm really glad you're a monitor. Oh, and your input on the question was most useful.

Why would I not follow Dan's advice? His contributions to the industry are the most profound to date. Maybe you should read Hooker’s profile on DNP or any other one for that matter as they all mimic Dan’s early research. Oh and if you get chance read the ‘Inferno’ for which Dan’s writings were the guide:
    http://www.t - n a t i o n . c o m /portal_includes/articles/2006/06-068-feature.html

Jerk,
    Gold
    Last edited by GoldieTheMack; 10-30-2006 at 01:05 PM.

goose is offline Banned
    This is how you run a DNP cycle:My DNP results, 27lbs in 9 days!

Thanks Goose, but I've done plenty of research so running the cycle is not current problem.
    Anyone?
    Gold

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    I changed my mind go ahead and take a gram a day. When your mum sends out the funeral invites tell her not to bother with mine, I aint coming. Good luck.

I'll keep that in mind, thanks.
    Gold

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldieTheMack
    I took DNP for the first time and got very bad back rash last time after 7days of gradually increasing up to 750mgs (50mgs below Dan Duchaine's max limit). Is there anything I can do to use this product at effective doses without going the low dose IGF route, or should I leave it alone?
    Gold
    Yes there is, and I guarantee it!

A 250mg cap user huh? Rest assured 750mgs won’t kill you, several here have that source, and safely run this dosage. Just be sure your ancillaries are in place.

Many people have an allergic reaction to DNP that causes this rash/hives on the torso. Since you were allergic once you’re definitely prone to be so again, and faster next time. However, you can be preemptive and use DNP without rash interference. Permit me to expand.

Those who contract the rash are instructed to discontinue usage and begin antihistamine protocol. Just ending administration will cause resolution, but the antihistamine speeds this process by drying out the inflamed area. Histamine is a substance in the body that stimulates the production of mucus and the dilation of blood vessels. Allergy sufferers recognize histamine's effects as a runny nose, swollen nasal passages, rashes, hives, etc. Antihistamines prevent histamine from binding to histamine (H1) receptors, thereby blocking the histamine reaction.

There are two basic types of anti’s:
    The older orals, called first generation antihistamines, cause sedation in 20% to 35% of patients, but most patients build up tolerance to this side effect after a few days. First generations include: brompheniramine, carbinoxamine, chlorpheniramine, clemastine, cyproheptadine, diphenhydramine (good ole Benadryl), hydroxyzine and promethazine.

The newer antihistamines, called second generations, cause much less sedation and are longer acting than their counterparts. Second gens include: cetirizine, desloratadine, fexofenadine and loratadine.

Numerous 1st gen packages misleadingly say “Daytime”, and are permited to do so because the percentage is so low and the tolerance build up so quick. So be sure to look for the ingredient name and the non-drowsy listing.

As an added improvement 2nd gens are taken once or twice daily, whereas 1st gens are every 4-6hrs.

Note: Of 2nd gens, Zyrtec has been shown to cause more drowsiness than Allegra, Clarinex, and Claritin. Personally I suggest Loratadine (the active ingredient in Claritan, but can be purchased generically), it is once daily and non-drowsy.

NOTE: Antihistamines will only mask the problem, not cure it. An excessive accumulation histamine in the body is a result of allergens. DNP does not have nor induce such agents. DNP is a toxin; as such the resulting rash is the overt manifestation of covert toxicity. In essence, your body is visibly warning you of internal problems.

M.
    Last edited by magic32; 11-10-2006 at 10:32 AM.

Wow…precisely what I was seeking.
    THANKS MAGIC!
    Gold

Wow…precisely what I was seeking.
    THANKS MAGIC!
    Gold
    No problem, as you can see I've done some study in this area.

And though DNP is not a CNS (Central Nervous System) stimulant, many have reported problems falling and remaining asleep. If you experience this I'd recommend getting a twice daily 2nd gen which can be taken in the morning, and using a 1st gen (as a sleep aid) at night.

The latter problem above (remaining asleep), as Hooker put it, is because it’s difficult to sleep in a puddle of one’s own sweat. An invaluable time-saving technique here is to apply three pillow cases, permitting you to quickly strip the pillow and return to slumber.

M.

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32
    Yes there is, and I guarantee it!

A 250mg cap user huh? Rest assured 750mgs won’t kill you, several here have that source, and safely run this dosage. Just be sure your ancillaries are in place.

Many people have an allergic reaction to DNP that causes this rash/hives on the torso. Since you were allergic once you’re definitely prone to be so again, and faster next time. However, you can be preemptive and use DNP without rash interference. Permit me to expand.

Those who contract the rash are instructed to discontinue usage and begin antihistamine protocol. Just ending administration will cause resolution, but the antihistamine speeds this process by drying out the inflamed area. Histamine is a substance in the body that stimulates the production of mucus and the dilation of blood vessels. Allergy sufferers recognize histamine's effects as a runny nose, swollen nasal passages, rashes, hives, etc. Antihistamines prevent histamine from binding to histamine (H1) receptors, thereby blocking the histamine reaction.

There are two basic types of anti’s:
    The older orals, called first generation antihistamines, cause sedation in 20% to 35% of patients, but most patients build up tolerance to this side effect after a few days. First generations include: brompheniramine, carbinoxamine, chlorpheniramine, clemastine, cyproheptadine, diphenhydramine (good ole Benadryl), hydroxyzine and promethazine.

The newer antihistamines, called second generations, cause much less sedation and are longer acting than their counterparts. Second gens include: cetirizine, desloratadine, fexofenadine and loratadine.

Numerous 1st gen packages misleadingly say “Daytime”, and are permited to do so because the percentage is so low and the tolerance build up so quick. So be sure to look for the ingredient name and the non-drowsy listing.

As an added improvement 2nd gens are taken once or twice daily, whereas 1st gens are every 4-6hrs.

Note: Of 2nd gens, Zyrtec has been shown to cause more drowsiness than Allegra, Clarinex, and Claritin. Personally I suggest Loratadine (the active ingredient in Claritan, but can be purchased generically), it is once daily and non-drowsy.

I personally know people who have practiced this protocol without incidence, including yours truly. Hence the guarantee.

M.

WOW .. great Info bro.. pretty soon I will have to come to you for advice on DNP LOL .. But really very nicely Put

krigby is offline Junior Member

dnp test

Sorry to hijack your thread, but is a lab like SRS able to tell if it is really dnp if you send them a capsule? Thanks in advance

Vegas67 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    I changed my mind go ahead and take a gram a day. When your mum sends out the funeral invites tell her not to bother with mine, I aint coming. Good luck.
    Havin a bad day beast?

Sweetiepie11 is offline New Member
    i think this was mentioned already but through my research i found that its best to take benadryl to help with the rash. =)

waspie is offline New Member
    so how has the weight loss gone on such a high dosage?

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    Gold
    your crazy please read this good info

DNP (2,4-Dinitrophenol) Info

Quote Originally Posted by cj1capp
    your crazy please read this good info

DNP (2,4-Dinitrophenol) Info
    That really was a great read.

He provides many valuable cautions, especially the one about DNP not being part of a feedback system. On this we differ, because if properly adhered to the body itself is a feedback system. However, I do agree that there are gradients of feedback exhibited by subsystems and that DNP doesn’t seem to fall into one.

For example, many people experience the DNP Rash, and mistakenly think an antihistamine will resolve it. The rash is really a sensor, metaphorically blinking on your skin…a.k.a. feedback mechanism.

Simply put, DNP is phenol which by definition is a poison. This may not be a popular stance and I was actually pro-DNP at one time, but even with strict controls it’s too dangerous for consumption. No, a week at 750mgs won’t kill you, but it could harm you. And as stated in the read from the post above DNP is not part of the hypothalamus’ set-point mechanism. This means your body doesn’t recognize the change as valid, and will quickly revert to it’s setting, making losses/gains (depending on perspective) short-lived. There are better, safer, and more permanent ways to achieve this goal.

In my opinion some people take this too literally:
    Paracelsus, the father of toxicology states, "Everything is poison, there is poison in everything. Only the dose makes a thing not a poison".

M.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001

haha, you sound so sincere bro

That really was a great read.

He provides many valuable cautions, especially the one about DNP not being part of a feedback system. On this we differ, because if properly adhered to the body itself is a feedback system. However, I do agree that there are gradients of feedback exhibited by subsystems and that DNP doesn’t seem to fall into one.

For example, many people experience the DNP Rash, and mistakenly think an antihistamine will resolve it. The rash is really a sensor, metaphorically blinking on your skin…a.k.a. feedback mechanism.

Simply put, DNP is phenol which by definition is a poison. This may not be a popular stance and I was actually pro-DNP at one time, but even with strict controls it’s too dangerous for consumption. No, a week at 750mgs won’t kill you, but it could harm you. And as stated in the read from the post above DNP is not part of the hypothalamus’ set-point mechanism. This means your body doesn’t recognize the change as valid, and will quickly revert to it’s setting, making losses/gains (depending on perspective) short-lived. There are better, safer, and more permanent ways to achieve this goal.

In my opinion some people take this too literally:
    Paracelsus, the father of toxicology states, "Everything is poison, there is poison in everything. Only the dose makes a thing not a poison".

M.
    Thanks Magic32 you are very well educated in these matters and I respect your thoughts . As I am not as well versed in these matters I just try and stay on the conservative side of the street.

Magic32 i did find this just to show that it DNP can kill you, as can anything if miss used. I will one day try DNP my self and will ask you for advice but i want all out there to know and understand all of the risks.

• Miranda EJ, McIntyre IM, Parker DR, Gary RD, Logan BK.
    Washington State Toxicology Laboratory, Washington State Patrol, 2203 Airport Way South, Seattle, Washington 98134, USA.
    We report the cases of two individuals, one in Tacoma, WA, and the second in San Diego, CA, whose deaths were attributed to ingestion of 2,4-dinitrophenol (2,4-DNP). 2,4-DNP has historically been used as a herbicide and fungicide. By uncoupling mitochondrial oxidative phosphorylation, the drug causes a marked increase in fat metabolism that has led to its use to aid weight loss. Both cases reported here involved its use for this purpose. Features common to both cases included markedly elevated body temperature, rapid pulse and respiration, yellow coloring of the viscera at autopsy, history of use of weight loss or body building supplements, and presence of a yellow powder at the decedent's residence. Because of its acidic nature, the drug is not detected in the basic drug fraction of most analytical protocols, but it is recovered in the acid/neutral fraction of biological extracts and can be measured by high-performance liquid chromatography or gas chromatography-mass spectrometry. The concentration of 2,4-DNP in the admission blood samples of the two deaths reported here were 36.1 and 28 mg/L, respectively. Death in both cases was attributed to 2,4-DNP toxicity. Review of information available on the internet suggests that, although banned, 2,4-DNP is still illicitly promoted for weight loss.
    PMID: 16803658 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/q...=pubmed_docsum

cj1capp,

Death (usually due to severe exposure via inhalation or dermal contact) is not something the recreational user need concern himself with. However, as milligrams escalate, and days compile, one should closely monitor the body's signals because buildup is inevitable. Hooker recommended no more than a 21-day cycle at the levels bb’ers use (400-800mgs ED). Personally, I would lower that duration. However, I have seen patients use DNP for up to 365 consecutive days and loose over 160lbs. But it should be noted that their doses were well below ours. They typically ingested 125mgs EOD in conjunction with 100mcgs of T3.

Should a user ever find himself with escalated toxicity levels a.k.a poisoned, and this will be first recognized by nerve sensitivity throughout the body, but mostly in the extremities (hands and feet). Itching will become prevalent (for which Benadryl will provide some relief), scratching or what’s called contact sensitivity (irritation from clothing, leaning on a desk, etc.) will result in skin irritation and redness followed by distinctly raised bumpy rashes, whelps (similar to being struck by a belt or switch/branch) on the affected area which resolve in several minutes. Also, muscle weakness, characterized by a flimsy almost lagging appearance rather than the usual tautness and fullness will occur.

By far the most important things I could possible instill in a potential user is that:
    • DNP elimination is slow with a documented half-life in humans between 5 and 14 days (referenced below)
    • Blood and tissue concentrations increase progressively if an individual is substantially exposed on successive days. Purposeful successive exposure (bb’er) can also increase elimination time
    • There is no specific antidote to poisoning with nitrophenolic or nitrocresolic herbicides
    • Treatment includes oxygen, fluid replacement, temperature control, and most importantly time, however I would add the following recommendations: take a daily internal cleanser (blood and organ); green tea; apple cider; extra vitamins “C” and natural “E”; limit diet during cleansing to whole grains, fruits and vegetables to redirect digestive energies toward expulsion of toxins

REFERENCED SOURCES:
    1. http://www.wpro.who.int/hse/pages/general13.html
    2. http://www.epa.gov/pesticides/safety/healthcare/handbook/Chap11.pdf#search='Dinitrophenol%20poisoning%3A%20 a%20diagnosis%20to%20consider%20in%20undiagnosed%2 0fever'
    3. Leftwich RB, Floro JF, Neal RA, et al. Dinitrophenol poisoning: A diagnosis to consider in undiagnosed fever. South Med J 1982;75:182-5.

M.

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    I would like to see results and the final decision of this thread.......... I am interested in DNP i think

SHAGGY is offline Member
    magic32, you seem a very knowledgable person on the matter of AAS and DNP as well. I have a question;
    What is your thought on DNP acumulating and binding to certain cells(fat??) and later expelling itself from the cell when the cell is destroyed or "emptyed"??
    I guess I am asking, what do you think DNP has as a side effect in the long run?? (I have heard of DNP toxicity permanently altering some peoples energy production, all hearsay though.)

Not hijacking. Bump.

SHAGGY

magic 32 , thank you much for your effort in answering my questions. I think this info will help many. I am looking forward to trial run with DNP soon and I will keep you informed on my progress.
    Magic ygm.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAGGY
    magic32, you seem a very knowledgable person on the matter of AAS and DNP as well. I have a question;
    What is your thought on DNP acumulating and binding to certain cells(fat??) and later expelling itself from the cell when the cell is destroyed or "emptyed"??
    I guess I am asking, what do you think DNP has as a side effect in the long run?? (I have heard of DNP toxicity permanently altering some peoples energy production, all hearsay though.)

Not hijacking. Bump.

SHAGGY
    That’s a good question, contrary to popular belief DNP does not change the actual physiology of individual or collective cells. It is a mitochondrial uncoupler; think of in terms of a jar for which the proverbial lid has been twisted off, thus disabling the mechanism for creating ATP (cellular energy) and replacing said energy with pure heat. Consequently, when DNP is discontinued the cell’s structural integrity remains intact, and normal processing continues.

Aside from the requisite toxicity, which can be managed via dose and duration, one of the shortcomings of DNP is the absence of its involvement in a subsystem feedback loop. In short the body fails to acknowledge DNP fat loss as legitimate. So upon discontinuation of the chemical, the body rapidly implements homeostatic measures (strives to return to its weight set point/baseline), in this case the pre-DNP fat stores. It’s no different from an actor gaining substantial weight to play a role (Sly in Copland, or Zellweger as Bridget Jones); this fat is unnatural so when the stimulus is removed (superfluous calories) the body swiftly eliminates it returning to baseline. However, it should be noted that occasionally the body will overcompensate in which the baseline is passed resulting in disproportion in the other direction (an accumulation of more than the pre-DNP state; a.k.a. Yo-Yo Dieting), but in minor cases this too is soon normalized.

M.

goose is offline Banned
    great posts magic.You know your DNP stuff very well!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle
    I would like to see results and the final decision of this thread.......... I am interested in DNP i think
    THE FINAL DECISION:

• DNP works with unparalleled efficiency boasting an upper metabolic rate that is literally unlimited (you could virtually fry yourself from the inside out).
    • It is dangerous, but can be controlled via dosage and duration.
    • However, one should be keenly aware of toxicity indicated by rash-like symptoms on the torso, and nerve sensitivity as accumulation can easily sneak up on you.

M.

THE FINAL DECISION:

• DNP works with unparalleled efficiency boasting an upper metabolic rate that is literally unlimited (you could virtually fry yourself from the inside out).
    • It is dangerous, but can be controlled via dosage and duration.
    • However, one should be keenly aware of toxicity indicated by rash-like symptoms on the torso, and nerve sensitivity as accumulation can easily sneak up on you.

M.
    hmm.. so basically, the costs do not out weigh the benefits your saying....

Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle
    hmm.. so basically, the costs do not out weigh the benefits your saying....
    No!
    That's not what I'm saying, though it is potentially true.

I'm saying that if used respectfully it can be quite valuable, but even said value is short lived without substantial weight control knowledge and application.

As stated above, I've seen patients (and can produce documentation) use it for a year (with T3) and permanently lose over 160lbs. The difference was their very slow loss permitted the system to accept the loss as valid.

Whereas, bb'ers use it in short concentrated bursts that are unsustainable in the long term.

M.

Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    great posts magic.You know your DNP stuff very well!!!
    Thanks Goose,

I hear you're quite the DNP man.

M.

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    This has got to be one of the best DNP discussions I've ever seen...not many out there are very knowlegeable with this stuff.

Good posts magic32.

-ShrpSkn

Yeah magic is def layin down some educating here

goose is offline Banned
    Ok I can`t let magic get all the shine here.I just cut from 10% to 4.5% recently on crystal DNP .Only use this type!!! In fact the powder stuff should be banned,it`s nasty as hell.I found the sides to be double.This is the key to a fun cycle (if you call this fun).During exercise, consume at least 1 liter of water per 30 minutes of work, whether you're thirsty or not. DNP is evil in the way it blunts thirst, while at the same time doing the cruel trick of bloating your body with water WHILE dehydrating you from water in your organs. MAKE yourself drink. Always folllow DNP exercise with antioxidants, carbs, and this is a good time to use your multivitamin.

Here's my research. This is AMAZING! Not only has not a single test found it to be carcinogenic, but test after tyest after test find that DNP actually ATTACKS cancer cells, and helps anti-cancer medications work better, and helps anti-leukemia medications work without destroying cell DNA, and suppresses tumor growth by 20-50%. The summaries are all right here, friends. Karma me up!

DNP is Ames negative, and does not promote tumors. See for yourself at http://toxnet.nlm.nih.gov/

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^Ok, good posts in this thread as well goose...interesting.

Excellent to hear you came down that far from 10%.

Thanks for the link,

-ShrpSkn

Good info Goose, based on the initial question, I attempted to transform this thread into a safeguard (what not to do and how to counter mistakes) piece, rather than another DNP informational, but your insights are always welcomed.

M.

SHAGGY is offline Member
    Wow, magic32, you are truly very well educated on the matter. I wonder where you get all this knwoledge. Goose is also someone who sees the use of DNP and is well educated on it. Thank you all for your contributions.

Thanks again for the reply. Will be trying DNP again soon.
    Thanks again.

SHAGGY

Giants11 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Let's clear up one thing.

The caps do not contain 250mg of DNP . They contain 200mg of DNP, the dosages in the caps were increased to 250mg because 50mg is the weight of the sodium salt which is bonded to the DNP.

So in simple terms

200mg of DNP power = 250mg of Crystal (Sodium Salt) DNP.

So your dosage was 600mg.
    "without your word you're a shell of a man" - Tupac

***Giants11 is a fictional character any advice given is purely for entertainment purposes, always consult a physician before taking any supplements, drugs or changing your diet.***

Blog Entries
    Mmmmmmmmmmm....... DNP

Eams is offline New Member
    Cheers for the posts Magic and Goose they were a great read.

Thread Information