Kev_325 is offline Junior Member

Diabetes and Steroids

hello everyone my good friend who has type 1 diabetes wants to do one cycle of DBOL i cant find anything on this site or the net regarding other problems that would arise from this (other than the usual sides) if anyone can help that would be great, i already told the guy its not a good idea but for his sake i just want to find out. thanks

hardgainer12 is offline Senior Member
    im not sure about diabetes but he shoul dnbot run a d-bol cycle alone. he wont yield really any gains after the cycle is over

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    there are some possible issues....like the state of kidneys... hmmm kind of a tricky situation actually... doubt it has been studied alot... when was he diagnosed? I mean he could get away with doing a cycle for sure, but another question is how will it effect the long term progression of diabetes complications... If I was ur friend I wouldnt do this but if he is determined he should get extensive bloodwork done... microalbuminuria, cholesterols etc etc, also he should take them with close intervals during a cycle.... I mean diabetes is nothing to play around with.. the compliactions are very real and even with the modern treatments they still cannot be prevented really. I mean maybe with the modern (including statins, ace inhibitors , advanced insulin delivery system etc ) therapy for diabetes we can see good results but no one knows that for sure until 20 years or so has passed..

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Type one diabetes is a condition in which the patient has high blood glucose levels that are caused by an extreme lack of insulin . This is caused when the body’s immune system attacks the insulin- producing cells and destroys them. You need insulin to move the glucose, a sugar found in food, to the cells where they use it as energy. There are, as stated by Hippo, many complications to this disease including atherosclerosis, strokes, low blood pressure, bacterial infections of the skin, damage to the kidneys that can lead to kidney failure, fungal infections, damage to nerves, and many other infections. Though none of which are directly adversely affected by aas usage, they have the potential to indirectly stress multiple systems.

I’m with Hippo, if he endeavors to do so, be sure to monitor it very closely.

And as Hardgainer said Dbol only is whack, run something legitimate.
    Oh and for the record, once is never enough, so he should either completely resist the urge or resolve to participate.

M.

hardgainer12 is offline Senior Member
    i agree with the research and monitering of this. he needs to maybe talk to his doc even. tho he may just be a d#ck about it

Thread Information