firemanpete32 is offline New Member

Finish cycle b4 going on holiday or continue??!

Hi,

Im in 2 minds as to what to do...... Im currently running:

Prop 100mg/day
    T-bol 60mg/day

I was planning on stopping my cycle the day I travel and going straight into PCT however I feel as this may make me feel crappy on holiday and not look my best. The other option would be to stop the test prop the day I travel as I cant risk taking it international through customs and running the T-bol for a further 2 weeks (i cap my own so easy to get through customs) at 60mg day then when I return start full pct, what would the sides be if i was to do the second option?

Also im into week7 now and made good gains but im starting to cramp and twitch im certain muscle groups such as pecs biceps is this a lack of potasium/sodium?

thanks in advance

pete
    Last edited by firemanpete32; 10-22-2006 at 06:18 AM.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by firemanpete32
    Hi,

Prop 100mg/day
    T-bol 60mg/day

I was planning on stopping my cycle the day I travel and going straight into PCT however I feel as this may make me feel crappy on holiday and not look my best. The other option would be to stop the test prop the day I travel as I cant risk taking it international through customs and running the T-bol for a further 2 weeks (i cap my own so easy to get through customs) at 60mg day then when I return start full pct, what would the sides be if i was to do the second option?

Also im into week7 now and made good gains but im starting to cramp and twitch im certain muscle groups such as pecs biceps is this a lack of potasium/sodium?

thanks in advance

pete
    You shouldn't really have any major sides aside from just a drop in water weight later in the week. I would stick with option 2 and continue with the t-bol if it were me.

That is unless this is going to be trip involving a fair bit of alcohol then I would stick with option 1. You shouldn't be feeling that bad if you go into pct right away at the beginning of your trip.

It basically comes down to what kind of trip you're going on is what would determine my decision. Drinking and pct will make you a lot more susceptible to losing your gains, however if you're not a drinker then go with option 1 and look your best.

firemanpete32 is offline New Member
    Its not a drinking holiday, however i will be having a social glass or two but not getting plastered!

IM thinking more towards dropping the test and continuing with the t-bol and doing the pct when returning to the uk. less pills to take with me then aswell!

Any ideas about the twitching/cramps sometimes if i just raise my arm above my head my pecs start to spasm like there about to cramp

Thanks again

pete

ZIA1 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by firemanpete32
    Hi,

Prop 100mg/day
    T-bol 60mg/day

thanks in advance

pete
    Nothing wrong with starting PCT even a week before you finish your cycle. I tried it and had very good results. Just a thought

Thread Information