ACAZORES is offline Member

I have a tennis ball in my ass?

Guys I have a tennis ball in my left upper glute, it burns alot, what should I do , will it disapear with time?

body_by_donuts is offline Junior Member
    First, don’t scare people with that kind of headline...... If the abscess is that big, seek medical help.

There was a good thread on hear of a guy that had an abscess in his thigh with some good pics of the outcome

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by body_by_donuts
    First, don’t scare people with that kind of headline...... If the abscess is that big, seek medical help.

There was a good thread on hear of a guy that had an abscess in his thigh with some good pics of the outcome

is it that swollen ? and that red and hurts to the touch? when was the last shot in the glute? if this is the case i would seek medicl atthion ASAP

Friday 1ml test enanthate

rada is offline Junior Member
    if it is the size of a tennis ball it is probably an abcess.. you will want that lanced before it grows any bigger...

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ACAZORES
    Friday 1ml test enanthate

friday....that's plenty time becasue by the third day it should subsude .... does it hurt to the touch? if so please seek medical atthion Soon as possible . please don't let this festor ... also do you have a fever?

yes it hurts when I touch, no fever

What the hell the doctor is going to do with this, cirgury?

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    e pa, uma bolla de tenis' fodace

You can wait it out for another day or two. take some Ibuprofen or naproxen for the inflamation. If its an infection because of an non-sterile injection then antibiotics will help. If its an abcess then you have to get it drained.

How will the doctar drained, will he cut something?

he can, most of the time its done with a larger gague needles and the abcess is drained.

did you inject to fast or not get deep enough into the muscle?

or do you believeits because of a non-sterile inj.?

rada is offline Junior Member
    Yeah, he will lance it and it will drain. Maybe a few oz's of pus... If there is an infection (cellulitis), if left too long there may be dead tissue as well

2bshredded is offline Member
    I'd wait to see what it does, I had a couple of those...could barely walk.
    Just make sure you don't start getting a fever

Yeah man just make sure you dont get a fever, and wait it out another day or two.

Just dont treat the pain with tylenol, because acetometaphin reduces fever, use advil instead as it is an anti-inflammatory.

block is offline Associate Member
    heres a novel idea get yourself a 1.5 20g pin and stick it in the lump and while pushing it in keep the plunger pulled back to creat a vacume go all the way in and if there is a abscess there you will suck shit out of it. if there is one you can treat it yourself or go to the doc. have fun this may hurt

pit_bully is offline Associate Member
    Ive had so many golf ball and damn near soccer balls from winny it aint even funny. Im not saying not to worry, but like stated before if ya aint got a fever I would ride it out. Take Naproxen (I take about 3 Alleeve's) and 1/2 hour later that muscle will have a major improvement (Like letting you walk and sit again) I recently had a lump from winny that was hard as a rock and I couldnt get it to go away for the life of me (2 weeks or better). The warmth of it subsided and I never got a fever from it. I bought a Homedics massager and started massaging it for about 1/2 hour a night and 2 days later and its almost gone.

It can be very, very serious situation so I am not by any means telling you no big deal, but I will say that with an abcess will come a fever. Just my 2 cents

Whats the problem with gettinh a fever??'
    As a matter of fact I caught a flew this saturday cause my gym shirt was was all wet and I kept it on for about an hour and I also layed down on the floor with the went shirt, thats the cause of getting the flew, the absses started hurting and swooling sunday.
    Any relation?'

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    If its that big from just 1ml of test e id seek medical advice and go to the doctor, i had a friend of mine who left one to late and he had to have surgery and they took a piece of his arse out the size of your fist, it was a right mess, took ages for it to heal and had to be changed and packed everyday

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAndre
    e pa, uma bolla de tenis' fodace

You can wait it out for another day or two. take some Ibuprofen or naproxen for the inflamation. If its an infection because of an non-sterile injection then antibiotics will help. If its an abcess then you have to get it drained.
    well abscesses are mostly caused by infections... definetly a reason to go to the docs..

also in this case how can u know what caused the fever? is it ´a infection in the infection site or ru wet shirt? I would go to the docs in this case if I was u..

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    please go to a hospital asap

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Guys I have a tennis ball in my left upper glute, it burns alot, what should I do , will it disapear with time?
    I'd probably learn how to play tennis, cause the ball's not supposed to end up in your ass! No seriously, get that sh-t checked out bro.....With a fever and swelling it could be serious

Guys I no longer have the flew and neither a fever, but the ball is still there and still hard, ´using anti-inflamatories plus cream, it doesnt hurt that but, but now it is itching...

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Guys I no longer have the flew and neither a fever, but the ball is still there and still hard, ´using anti-inflamatories plus cream, it doesnt hurt that but, but now it is itching...
    is it red?

Thread Information