GGallin is offline Senior Member

PAIN!!! Need help!!! Please!!!

Ok I did my second injection yesterday in my bicep, my first Inj was in the glutes. I worked out my biceps about an hour or 2 after I injected in my bicep. About an hour or so after working out my injected arm began hurting and cramping up so I cant move it normally without pain. When I did my glute shots it didnt hurt till the next day or so and not nearly this bad. Did I do something wrong, I aspirated like I should, it didnt really hurt when I injected. But man I wanted to work out today but my arm hurts even more this morning.The pain isnt even in the injection spot persay it kinda hurts lower where my bicep connects to my forearm area. I dont think I pulled anything because usually you can feel that when you actually pull the muscle. But man it hurts, I cant fully extend my arm and when I do it hurts. I keep trying to rub it and stretch it but it stays the same. It feels like a permanent cramp or something, like almost in my tendon area. Is this normal, any suggestions comments anything?

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    I never shoot biceps. You use your bocep in daily movements too much.

What did you shoot?

Test E and Deca . I was told to mix both in one shot.

250mg test e and 100mg deca btw

HighandWide is offline Associate Member
    Biceps are notorious for being painful after injections....what your going through seems to be the norm for bicep shooters....this is why I stay away and prefer tricep instead

Damneit, people told me to change it up and use biceps. Well I am going glutes from now on. This sucks lol. I just drank a generous glass of wine, seems to be helping a little bit.......For now that is LOL!

Glutes
    Quads
    Delts
    Tri's (maybe)

If you're shooting 2-3 times per week, just stick to the basics (glutes and quads)

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MAXIMA5
    Glutes
    Quads
    Delts
    Tri's (maybe)

If you're shooting 2-3 times per week, just stick to the basics (glutes and quads)

Great advice ...... bicepe can be a pain some days ok others hurt like hell when you are new bro and like MAXIMA5 said stick with glutes quads and delts

Well its too late now. Man it sucks I wanted to workout today really bad but now I am screwed. Hopefully this doesnt last out more than a day so I can get back to the gym. I just didnt know if this mas the norm or what, I am a noob what can I say. Hey everyone "ONLY DO GLUTES" biceps are no good!

The main reason I did Biceps is thats one of the only places I can inject myself and see what the hell I am doing. My girlfriend did my glutes for me the first time but this time she had to work early so I had to do it myself.

Quote Originally Posted by GGallin
    The main reason I did Biceps is thats one of the only places I can inject myself and see what the hell I am doing. .
    I'm telling you, Do Quads. You can use both hands and see perfectly. My quads are painless also, unless I'm shooting prop.

I'm telling you, Do Quads. You can use both hands and see perfectly. My quads are painless also, unless I'm shooting prop.

LOL quads are very painless ( for guys that shoot on a reg basies) NOOBS will experinace some discomfort the first few injections ... but as stated QUADS bro you can see them all day long And even use both hands...Like MAXIMA5 said ..... Now prop can be a pain no matter where its put

Thanks guys

Bigromano is offline New Member
    i inject bi's all the time when i was doing my prop, test e cycle, i just didnt work them out that day i injected them maybe that is why they hurt you more becuase you did bi's after you injected them.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    I inject the muscle group i am working. It hurts. Pain is your friend.

Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    I inject the muscle group i am working. It hurts. Pain is your friend.

see that good to hear .. i have been saying that for years ... work your injections around your work out (training muscle) becasue torn red fiber hurts far worse than The injection pain plus the body sends a good amount of endorphines to ease the pain of the torn tissue .. which makes injects that much better ......... LOL I love the pain makes me feel alive

I dont mind the pain usually but this time was a little more than your average pain. Its a deep pain, not fun at all. This is the type of pain you cant work through at the gym. Maybe I am just a Pu$$y but I cant even bend my arm right.

It was also the first time you injected that muscle (virgin muscle syndrome), not to mention your body is still adapting to the new substances.

Double post.

It was also the first time you injected that muscle (virgin muscle syndrome), not to mention your body is still adapting to the new substances.
    Cool well I hope thats all it is. Hopefully tomorrow it feels better. It already feels somewhat better than it did this morning but I am gonna take today off from the gym. I am gonna go quads for thurs injection. Thanks for the help guys, I just didnt know if this was normal or not.

pit_bully is offline Associate Member
    How much total CC did you shoot in one bicep? Sounds like 1.5 the way I read the post and if so that is way to big for a single bicep. I just did my 3rd set of biceps shots and have no discomfort whatsoever, but Im only shooting 1/2cc in each bicep. I am shooting winny which is notorious for pain. The 1st shots I experienced similar pain with tight movement and very sore, but next was easier with almost no pain and 3rd set has no pain at all. I will tell ya that I now take 3 aleeves (naproxen) when I shoot a virgin muscle and it will help wonders for that bicep.

jkilla13 is offline Junior Member
    I agree with maxima, it could be virgin muscle. Stay away from bi's, unless you are doing ed injections and neep more spots. Also, you may have overtrained your arms. I know on my first cycle I was so excited to actually have the juice in me I worked out too hard and payed for it or a couple days. Just keep stretching it and massaging and maybe try a heat pad, sometimes that works for me. Lastly, just stick to advil for painkillers instead of alcohol while on. Could lead to some unwanted problems.

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    You'll get used to it. Prop is still the only thing that hurts my biceps. Deca and test E I can't even feel anymore.

I did 2ML all together, i dont know how that equates to cc's. But the pain is getting better throughout the day. I drank some wine because I had no good pain pills on hand. I normally never drink. I only drank like a cup and 1/2 so I doubt it will hurt too bad. It definatly helped with the pain for a while. Well now I know more about what to and NOT to do. Oh well trial and error my friends. Its weird though I cant even flex my left bicep right now, it feels like my muscle is soft and gushy. Oh yeah and what kind of problems can arise from drinking while on a cycle??
    Last edited by GGallin; 10-24-2006 at 02:59 PM.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...37#post2878937

This is a good brief post about drinking on cycle. Now IMO I think it is ok every once in a while, on a cheat day. But don't make it a habit, and def limit it, and drink plenty of water. I personally drank occasionally on my first cycle but felt it hindered my gains and have not drank on any of my cycles after that and saw much better reslusts. Bottom line is it's just not worth the money, time, and work you put forth on cycle to just throw away drinking. I feel that if you inject one day, work out, eat right that day and go out drinking that night you basically throw away everything you did that day, and it would have been the same as not doing anything at all. But thats just my opinion, if you think you can get away with it, its your body, time, money, and hard work at risk.

Its cool, I didnt plan on drinking. Like I said I drank only a little bit to releive the pain. I just bought some over the counter pain releif so I am good to go now. I drink maybe once every month if that. But I will hold off until the cycle is over. THanks again for all the help. I have an icy hot patch on now so my arm is feeling pretty damne good right about now. No worries!

Alright man glad i could help, good luck with your cycle and let us know how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by jkilla13
    Alright man glad i could help, good luck with your cycle and let us know how it goes.
    Oh I will for sure. I feel good thus far, besides todays set back. I will go to the gym tomorrow pain or no pain. Hopefully I see some good gains in my first cycle that will make it worth all the trouble. Well I am at 250 right now, hopefully I will cut more fat and build and keep at least 10-15 pounds of muscle. I got my Pct, I have been eating 6 meals a day and the weight is already dropping off. I am good to go!

Worked out today feel about 80% better!

BGIZZLE8629 is offline Member
    Can anybody tell me exactly where to shoot in quads??? It goes in the side of the quad right?

BigHuman is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BGIZZLE8629
    Can anybody tell me exactly where to shoot in quads??? It goes in the side of the quad right?
    Yeah the lat of your quad

On steriod .com there is a picture showing where to shoot on the quad

But it is the side/lat.

I only jab triceps and delts as 6 months ago I had a really nasty abcess in by but! from the gear, im telling ya all OUCH! had three operations to clean it out and now ive still got a hole inside my but next to my normal hole! so never again will i jab my gluets! And because I dont jab down there, I just dont bother with my quads either.
    I do delts and triceps, you have three places on your triceps you can jab, so I change it each time, delts I do side and my girlfriend helps with rear delt jab.

And I agree totaly with jab the muscle group your going train that day,, I love the burn from my shoulders when I jab them then train them

Same on arm day from triceps when that tren /prop goes in there, and I blast my triceps that same day, the pump and size they get is freaky!! I always get comments in the gym about them.

BGIZZLE8629 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigHuman
    Yeah the lat of your quad

On steriod .com there is a picture showing where to shoot on the quad

But it is the side/lat.

I only jab triceps and delts as 6 months ago I had a really nasty abcess in by but! from the gear, im telling ya all OUCH! had three operations to clean it out and now ive still got a hole inside my but next to my normal hole! so never again will i jab my gluets! And because I dont jab down there, I just dont bother with my quads either.
    I do delts and triceps, you have three places on your triceps you can jab, so I change it each time, delts I do side and my girlfriend helps with rear delt jab.

And I agree totaly with jab the muscle group your going train that day,, I love the burn from my shoulders when I jab them then train them

Same on arm day from triceps when that tren/prop goes in there, and I blast my triceps that same day, the pump and size they get is freaky!! I always get comments in the gym about them.
    Sweet, I am about to start my first cycle and will probably be using my quads and glutes to shoot in. Im sure I will eventually use my tris but I don't think they are quite big enough to shoot in yet. Thanks for the info

I'm happy for you, but let's not hijack threads.

And since it came up, you can shoot several places in your quads. You'll have to experiment and see what works best for you. I usually mix it up.

outer lower
    outer mid
    center mid

Some shoot inner quads, but i wouldn't recommend it.

Pain is totally gone. Hit the gym hard today felt really good. Did quad injection today, little to no pain. Glutes and quads baby, thats what its all about. Well I had to learn the hard way.

Could have been worse. At least you didn't try a trap for your first stick. I can only imagine how bad that would hurt.

Thread Information