Ok I did my second injection yesterday in my bicep, my first Inj was in the glutes. I worked out my biceps about an hour or 2 after I injected in my bicep. About an hour or so after working out my injected arm began hurting and cramping up so I cant move it normally without pain. When I did my glute shots it didnt hurt till the next day or so and not nearly this bad. Did I do something wrong, I aspirated like I should, it didnt really hurt when I injected. But man I wanted to work out today but my arm hurts even more this morning.The pain isnt even in the injection spot persay it kinda hurts lower where my bicep connects to my forearm area. I dont think I pulled anything because usually you can feel that when you actually pull the muscle. But man it hurts, I cant fully extend my arm and when I do it hurts. I keep trying to rub it and stretch it but it stays the same. It feels like a permanent cramp or something, like almost in my tendon area. Is this normal, any suggestions comments anything?