TampaMan is offline Junior Member

methyl 1-d as a kick start

Legal Gear has come out with a slight modification to their original Methyl supposidly making it legal...untill this one is banned too. Is this stuff worth it at the begining of a test cycle? Or is it just more OTC b.s.? Vitamin shoppe guy says it is a real pro-hormone....could anyone define the pro part?

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Not too sure about it. I have not heard any good reviews about it yet.

Personally, I'd stick with a real aas compound, than trying to use a prohormone as a kick start.

But if you want to, let us know how it goes.

TampaMan is offline Junior Member
    Is it that no-one knows, It's so stupid that it doesnt deserve a reply, or you all are just waiting to find the best way to tell me how horrible it would be. It's not for me so I wonlt be offended. But if this stuff is as toxic as methyl 1-test should he worry?

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    It doesn't look like a great compound to me. I'd much rather run a oral like dbol or winstrol instead.

Maybe ask in the suppliment section? Because it's not a AAS compound, you would have less answers in this section, as opposed to the suppliment section.

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    its junk

natelew is offline New Member

Think I know

i'm currently on a cycle now so I can grow as much as I can before I hit the real stuff, no, it's no were near as toxic as methyl 1 test, I personally dont drink while on anything but my freinds have been drunk everynight while on this stuff and have had no porbs. with liver pains etc., Methyl 1-D is basicly DHEA with something added to it I think it's ATP or something, it's the best stuff i've been on so far but the highest i've ever gone is creatine and nitric oxide, lol, I would not use it as a kick start wont notice anything until a couple weeks off this and it's not really potent, u might get 5 lbs. of good solid gain with this on a 6 week cycle

Thread Information