abrick is offline Associate Member

Going into week 3.....good things

Today marks the end of my second week of:

Sust 750 ew
    tren a 50mg ed
    winni 45mg ed
    arimi .25mg ed

when i started 2 weeks ago I weighed in at 196. Today i weighed in at 210. My strength is going through the roof....im a little dissapointed at the fact that i havent really tightened up around the midsection. I think im gonna up the cardio...but let me tell you....it hurts!!! F*ckin shin splints like you wouldn't believe. Is due to the fact of the weight gain? Also, does a-dex make you piss like crazy? haha...thanks fellas

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    You've made great gains so far. Keep it up.

thanks bro....i really appreciate the support! This is such a great damn site. Damn shin splints though....should i just run through it and hopefully it'll get better?

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Yeah,take some ibuprofen,What are your goals on this cycle bro???..

i was actually hoping to cut up a bit and get more vascular....make some solid gains while gaining strenth as well and keeping the water weight down. I piss all the time and i think it is the a-dex...its my first time using that stuff.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Ok so you need to cardio and take inn good nutrition...Thats exactly what will give you the lean look...the AAS just help.

yeah...i eat clean and my diet is good. I gotta up the cardio i guess...thanks. I eat every 2 hours...chicken, fish, beef, brown rice, whole weat pasta. Take in 3 protien shakes at least as well.

jkilla13 is offline Junior Member
    Armidex does the same to me bro, but it doesn't bother me as long as I'm not holding that water.

Quote Originally Posted by jkilla13
    Armidex does the same to me bro, but it doesn't bother me as long as I'm not holding that water.
    yeah i agree...i guess thats a good sign its working. Dry mouth and pissing all the damn time...ahaha...good lookin man, thanks

Pro_built7 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abrick
    thanks bro....i really appreciate the support! This is such a great damn site. Damn shin splints though....should i just run through it and hopefully it'll get better?
    I would highly recommend not trying to run through it, I had shin splints last year and tried to do the same thing.. they got progressively worse and ibuprofen will only cover up the pain temporarily, I went to an athletic trainer b/c it they became so painful it hurt just walking.. she said the only way to cure them is to take time off.... idk just my personal experience with shin splints.... THEY SUCK!!!!!!!

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    also i will add that long term use of IBUPROFEN can cause kindey problems with increased creactien levels also look into herbal directics that help keep water off...like dandyline root ..UVA URSI also keep in mind that just becasue you take ADEX it does help keep water off .. but>>>> and I say but you have to maintain a propper elctrolyte blance in your body i,e soudiem , potassium and water intake is key as well .. to maintain a good water blance

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"

A solid pound a day, thats awesome especially since you are also cutting. Definately interested to hear how you progress. How long is this cycle?

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    any pics of the progress???

Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power
    A solid pound a day, thats awesome especially since you are also cutting. Definately interested to hear how you progress. How long is this cycle?
    im gonna run it for ten weeks

Quote Originally Posted by getnjakked
    any pics of the progress???
    yeah i can get some before and after....how and where do i put them?

Quote Originally Posted by V_Vandetta
    also i will add that long term use of IBUPROFEN can cause kindey problems with increased creactien levels also look into herbal directics that help keep water off...like dandyline root ..UVA URSI also keep in mind that just becasue you take ADEX it does help keep water off .. but>>>> and I say but you have to maintain a propper elctrolyte blance in your body i,e soudiem , potassium and water intake is key as well .. to maintain a good water blance
    yeah i don't mess around with asprin or ibuprofen.....doesn't aspirin inhibit the production of prostaglandins? yeah i take potassium pills and drink water like its going out of style

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Great gains, I wouldnt worry about mid section, get as much out of this cycle and run a cutter diet ,lots of cardio a few months after when cycle is finished.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by V_Vandetta
    Very true V, my friends aunt swore by Ibreprofen , took it every day ended up with cancer from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_built7
    I would highly recommend not trying to run through it, I had shin splints last year and tried to do the same thing.. they got progressively worse and ibuprofen will only cover up the pain temporarily, I went to an athletic trainer b/c it they became so painful it hurt just walking.. she said the only way to cure them is to take time off.... idk just my personal experience with shin splints.... THEY SUCK!!!!!!!
    ill probably give it a week and if they still hurt ill just do some no impact eliptical next to some beautiful babies.....haha

Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    Great gains, I wouldnt worry about mid section, get as much out of this cycle and run a cutter diet ,lots of cardio a few months after when cycle is finished.
    thanks....what about the cardio now though? im natrually an endomorph so i should be during cardio like 5 times a week. I've been doing it only like 2 or 3 times a week since i started. should i up it to 4 or 5 times a week? I do 25-30 min....sprint one min and jog one min...freakin killer

Thread Information