BigHuman is offline Associate Member

Anyone Jab twice a day?

Hey I am wanting to up my test and have been thinking bout injecting twice a day.

At the moment I jab 1ml test prop mixed with 1ml tren every morning.

Now alot of people have said if u want to increase your test then add test enth into your cycle.
    Other people have said just increase your prop inject more then 1ml a day.
    Some have told me inject 1ml prop in morning, 1ml at night giving u 2ml test a day.
    Id like some advice as to what would be best , thanks

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I would just up the prop imo, shit you should had gone with suspension if you were going to inject that much.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Is 1ml of prop and tren not working? why do you want to shot more?

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    Is 1ml of prop and tren not working? why do you want to shot more?
    It is working but I feel I could get more from it.

Its hard to explain, I dont wana just take a stupid amount of gear.

But what im doing at the moment feels like I could get better results if i up my dose a bit

But I wasnt sure weather to just up the prop or add some test enth to cycle

I cant get test suspension here in england where i live, the pro body builder who sells it to me and everyone else in my city! says he hasnt been able to get suspension for long time and he doesnt know many of his fellow competion mates who would use it anyway.
    SO its either up the prop or add test enth ot cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    I would just up the prop imo, shit you should had gone with suspension if you were going to inject that much.
    I had heard about suspension and done lot of reading on it.

But the pro body builder whos sells gear to me and everyone else in my city cant get it

Says its very hard to get up here in newcastle,england and most pro body builders done use it anymore over here.

so it was either sust 250, test prop, test enth / testrivron

you just want to take a stoopid ammount of gear like me? lol

run 1.4 ml of prop ed with 1ml tren ed, youll love it. thats

980mg test prop a wk.. trusssst me you lloooove it

Quote Originally Posted by BigHuman
    I had heard about suspension and done lot of reading on it.

But the pro body builder whos sells gear to me and everyone else in my city cant get it

Says its very hard to get up here in newcastle,england and most pro body builders done use it anymore over here.

so it was either sust 250, test prop, test enth / testrivron
    ur "pro body builder" aint a pro if he cant even get test suspension LOL thats ****in ridiculous, 80$ 20ml right now intereted? lol

bottom line is you can get anything mang................ wether u guy wants to or not..

Quote Originally Posted by GetHugeDieTrying
    ur "pro body builder" aint a pro if he cant even get test suspension LOL thats ****in ridiculous, 80$ 20ml right now intereted? lol
    He is a pro, has won stacks of Wabba Pro competitions in Newcastle, leeds, Manchester and is sponsered by Met-rex over here

He trains with a pro bb english guy who dont really compete anymore called Mike Sheridan, you might have heard of him or seen him in Flex mag.

Anyway this guy I get the gear from has won lots of comps over here and everyone knows him round these parts.

He has pretty much every gear u want, but no test suspension he says as do some other guys who sell gear in my city, test susp is hard to get in england as many dont use it anymore.

One thing mate, America and Canada get all the best gear, so we are told over here, Most citys in England outside London struggle to get the best stuff,so we have to buy what we can.

Quote Originally Posted by GetHugeDieTrying
    bottom line is you can get anything mang................ wether u guy wants to or not..
    Saying all that though, I would be interested, maybe, but I thought test suspension is ment to make u fill up loads with water, BIG time bloat ive read

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    Saying all that though, I would be interested, maybe,
    That statement, in the open, may have just opened you up to be hit on by someone fixin' to scam you...as far as the other fella posting numbers and what not, I think that may be an unintelligent move as well...unless, of course, he's just joking.

Hey I am wanting to up my test and have been thinking bout injecting twice a day.

At the moment I jab 1ml test prop mixed with 1ml tren every morning.

Now alot of people have said if u want to increase your test then add test enth into your cycle.
    Other people have said just increase your prop inject more then 1ml a day.
    Some have told me inject 1ml prop in morning, 1ml at night giving u 2ml test a day.
    Id like some advice as to what would be best , thanks
    I'd increase the volume of prop per injection...no need to add an additional ester, IMO, really.

Quote Originally Posted by shrpskn
    That statement, in the open, may have just opened you up to be hit on by someone fixin' to scam you...as far as the other fella posting numbers and what not, I think that may be an unintelligent move as well...unless, of course, he's just joking.
    Well I would never buy anything or attempt 2 buy any gear from someone I didnt know on this site or anyother.

I was just joking really when I said that.

It is true though that I did want to take test susp, but cant get it anywhere here in my city, all the big time bb who sell gear just dont have it, say no one wants it so they dont have it to sell.

Like I said though, after reading up on it , isnt it just ment to give massive bloat and lots of water.

Like I said though, after reading up on it , isnt it just ment to give massive bloat and lots of water.
    Not necessarily..test is test is test...test suspension is just test with no ester attached, which in turn brings about the quickest results, however, on the flipside of the coin, 2x daily injections are the minimal to maintain stable test levels with this stuff due to the extremely short half-life.

-ShrpSkn

Thread Information