youngarnold is offline Junior Member

Deca vs Equipoise

Planned my next bulking cycle earlier i plan to run dianabol and turkish sust but i cant make my mind up wether to run 4ml of deca a week or Equipoise . what do you recommend guys?

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    For bulking deca . Actually I dont like eq for much of anything

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    only thing eq is good for is vascularity and an increase in appetite- i'd stick with deca .

Vegas67 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    For bulking deca. Actually I dont like eq for much of anything
    Yeah, I havent heard much about it for awhile. I tried it twice..got nothing out of it .

youngarnold is offline Junior Member
    thanks guys

Phreak101 is offline Anabolic Member
    If you want big tits, try Deca . EQ will make you solid as hell

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by Phreak101
    If you want big tits, try Deca. EQ will make you solid as hell

uponone23 is offline Associate Member
    I got kinda fat on EQ... It affected my appetite very strongly I had trouble controling my food urges.... I was eating like fat bastard or that japanese hot dog kid...

Iron freak is offline Associate Member
    I always use deca for bulk and eq for cutting,works good for me.

ghoul000 is offline Associate Member
    EQ`s purpose is strength and it helps your tendons and such. As you grow on test your muscles grow but you tendons don't. EQ will help that. As far as appetite, hell yea that's good, more food you eat while on test the better to an extent.

Quote Originally Posted by Phreak101
    If you want big tits, try Deca. EQ will make you solid as hell

Your post is retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by ghoul000
    EQ`s purpose is strength and it helps your tendons and such. As you grow on test your muscles grow but you tendons don't. EQ will help that. As far as appetite, hell yea that's good, more food you eat while on test the better to an extent.

EQ is bad for your joints. That Collagen synthesis article that persuaded you to think that was flawed.

In10sity is offline New Member
    That's the first I've heard that EQ isin't good for your joints; what was flawed about the study?

uponone23 is offline Associate Member
    There are more than a couple studies suggesting that EQ is good for the joints.... I'm curious as to why you have a different opinion. Not calling you out or saying you are wrong or right just curious what you read that makes you think that...

Quote Originally Posted by uponone23
    There are more than a couple studies suggesting that EQ is good for the joints.... I'm curious as to why you have a different opinion. Not calling you out or saying you are wrong or right just curious what you read that makes you think that...

I've explained what aas are good and which ones are bad for your joints on this forum till im blue in the face.

Just run Equipoise , Var, & Primo and see how your joints feel.

I'll sum it up.

Both Estrogen/Progesterone Induced water retention cushion your joints, thus producing a better enviroment for healing. This water in the joint is why many say on cycle they experience a "lube feeling" effect. Deca /Test/Dbol /Drol all do this to a degree. Thats why users running an AI eleminate most of the estrogen in the body and usually report dried/achey Joints. EQ, Var, Winstrol , Masteron , all dry you out , and have a reverse effect on the joints by sucking out the water which = Dried , strain , achy joints. HGH also helps in the repair of joints by adding more growth factors in the joint to rebuild collagen.

Here's what I've found out.

BigSwol is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    I'll sum it up.

Both Estrogen/Progesterone Induced water retention cushion your joints, thus producing a better enviroment for healing. This water in the joint is why many say on cycle they experience a "lube feeling" effect. Deca /Test/Dbol /Drol all do this to a degree. Thats why users running an AI eleminate most of the estrogen in the body and usually report dried/achey Joints. EQ, Var, Winstrol , Masteron , all dry you out , and have a reverse effect on the joints by sucking out the water which = Dried , strain , achy joints. HGH also helps in the repair of joints by adding more growth factors in the joint to rebuild collagen.

Here's what I've found out.
    Hellmask, going off what your saying here, wouldn't stacking eq with test and dbol kinda make a good combo. It'd be like getting the best of both/tres worlds....in my retarded way of thinking. The dbol would blow ya up with agua, the test would make your muscles grow..like crazy and the eq would harden ya up...or dry ya out. I don't know im gonna cycle something like what Im spoutin here. I'll let yall know how it goes.

BigSwol

Thread Information