odix is offline Member

took first shot of test400 yesterday, no pain :[

I think i got jipped on a bottle of denkall test400, hopefully the counterfeit holds at least 250mg/ml, the testoprim-d hurts like a bitch, and i never injected anything else before but everyone says the test400 hurts, so im guessing i got ripped. when can i get some sources ;p haha is the one and only way to know if this shit even has any test in it is to keep goin with it? without testing it

250mg testoprim monday -- knots like an s.o.b.!

1ml test 400 thursday ---No pain!

would 250mg/week for 12 weeks even benefit me ? first cycle

Settle down bro.

Post some pics. Don't worry.

GP

ascendant is offline Senior Member
    yea, you got ripped. i had real t400 and fake t400 about 5 years back now, and both were the denkall version as you had mentioned. the fake stuff made me feel nothing. the real stuff hurt about 4x as bad as test enan.

my advice is stay away from any denkall products, or for that matter any mexican gear in general. after "operation gear grinder", there's tons of counterfeits out there now.

as far as sources, of course that's not something you'll find on this board. however, if you find one on another board (or anywhere else on the net in general), you can get a source check here, so long as you're past the minimum requirements for source checks. you however i don't believe are yet.

odix is offline Member
    well my question is, does the fake shit ip still have ANY test in it? I mean it hurt a little, but not as bad as the primotestin, should i keep using or what?

Quote Originally Posted by odix
    well my question is, does the fake shit ip still have ANY test in it? I mean it hurt a little, but not as bad as the primotestin, should i keep using or what?
    dude, you shouldn't even be THINKING about shooting fake gear. you have no idea who made it, where it came from, or any of that!!! how the hell am i supposed to know if whoever made your fake gear put anything real in it. as far as i know, someone took a p*ss in a bottle, put a denkall label on it, and sold it to you. DO NOT USE IT!!! you're looking at potentially getting an infection. whoever made it is obviously scamming people, so you really think he cares about putting anything good in it? i know getting fake gear is frustrating, but you have to toss it. it's just not worth the risk and you have no idea what's in it. you can seriously screw yourself up here.

odix is offline Member
    alright bro, im almost 100% sure its ip's counterfeit, and people say it works, have even had it lab tested at about 310mg/ml. So I'm going for it, im not quitting 3 weeks into my cycle, i understand your position though. take it easy and thanks for the advice

ghoul000 is offline Associate Member
    Test 400 does not hurt for everyone to inject. It depends on if your body can handle that concentrate or not. Being your first cycle, with virgin muscles it should hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by odix
    alright bro, im almost 100% sure its ip's counterfeit, and people say it works, have even had it lab tested at about 310mg/ml. So I'm going for it, im not quitting 3 weeks into my cycle, i understand your position though. take it easy and thanks for the advice
    well, you're gonna do what you're gonna do. you already know my stance on it. i wish you luck, but seriously don't be surprised if you get an infection.

Thread Information