Buffman is offline Associate Member

why is sust so painfull to shoot?

each and every time, i get so fvckin sore from the sust shots.. and, its not like shooting the virgin muscle, but it kinda feel like the muscle is fvcked up! ex, i injected 2ml to my trap on monday, and on wednesday, i was like, totally aaaaauuch.. could barely lift my arm..

but probably its just because it is effective?=D

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    sust has Prop in it and that has been known to cause injection pain

i dont feel anything at the injection time actually, it begins the day after, and gets worse over the 2 next days, then it kinda drops down to liturally nothin, and then its gone..

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    happened to me on my first cycle. call me a wuss, but When I shot it in the quad, I could not get in and out of my car. Thats how much it hurt.. and that was the last time i used it too....

mick-g is offline Associate Member
    Happens to me if i inject some muscle groups. I only do tris, quads, and glutes now. Sust tho is not too bad. what brand are you using?? Ive never had a prob with Karachi or Omnadren , but if you are using some ugs it may happen. Of course proper injection techniques are sometimes a prob with some ppl, lol! I found 5/8" pin is best for arms and 1" for quads and 1.5" for glutes.

sbigpecs is offline Associate Member
    Which sus is it bro? Is it the one from Pakistan - That one is a M*ther f**ker. I will never use it again.

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffman
    i dont feel anything at the injection time actually, it begins the day after, and gets worse over the 2 next days, then it kinda drops down to liturally nothin, and then its gone..
    Yeah it's the prop.
    Prop balls up after 12-24 hours for me, causing a good amount of pain. My body seemed to get used to the prop after about 4 weeks.

I was considering scrapping my cycle because the pain/knotting was so bad, but now I'm glad i pushed through it. Barely hurts at all now. Just rotate plenty of sites through. Tris - Quads (upper/mid) - delts - glutes.

Also, I would never shoot anything in a trap, especially a new compound with prop in it.

Pac8541 is offline Associate Member
    I was using Organon sust. last cycle and experienced some mild discomfort but nothing like what you're describing. I feel for you. I'm using pharmaceutical prop now every day and all my fears have been put to rest. The only pain I get with it is what amounts to a bruise feeling, like if I'd been punched hard at the injection site. Relative to what I was expecting, it ain't shit and I'm very happy with how its doing. Never tried my trap though.... sounds...unpleasant.

The_Canibal is offline Member
    it hurts really bad a day or two after the shot ..not during the shot....and i have a huge lump on my ass now..

its not bad at all if you have good shit

hehe, okay.. im using sust from organon. i think im starting to get used to it now, 4 weeks in..

mick-g is offline Associate Member
    Is it Niles or Karachi? Niles has the green print on the amps Karachi the yellow. I never had a prob with Karachi, but i have heard of some issues with the Niles.

chuck89gt5.0 is offline Senior Member
    You can always warm up the oil before you shoot.

frank2738 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    put sus in the syringe and run it under hot water for a minute. it worked for me. i used 25g 1 1/2" syringes to the glutes only, twice a week. hard as hell to push, but beats using 23's. good luck.

humungus88 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chuck89gt5.0
    You can always warm up the oil before you shoot.
    exactly!! Run the syringe under some real hot water for about 30 seconds.
    (leave the gaurd on it)

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    Hair Dryer works best for me. Works more quickly too. I heat the glass vials before i draw. Makes drawing much easier, as well as injecting.

cleared4theoption is offline Junior Member
    Heatin everything up really works for me

Pac8541 is offline Associate Member
    Hair Dryer works best for me. Works more quickly too. I heat the glass vials before i draw. Makes drawing much easier, as well as injecting.
    I was just thinking of giving that a try yesterday. Drawing it out seems to take forever and I thought that might make a difference. Glad to hear it works.

Giants11 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    The short estered drugs are the reason for the injesction site pain. It has been speculated that short esters turn on pain nocioceptors, which for some can be alleviated by taking anti-histmines.
    "without your word you're a shell of a man" - Tupac

***Giants11 is a fictional character any advice given is purely for entertainment purposes, always consult a physician before taking any supplements, drugs or changing your diet.***

mattolli is offline New Member

Wink

taken sust on 3 different occasions and that sh*t sucks! dont get me wrong the results have potential to be great, but who wants to feel so sore!!! Why not just use Test E with some Dianabol ? but none the less ill never take sust again(last brand i used was the organ comapany brand, not sure if im allowed to say the actuall name but that should give it away)

Thread Information