shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware

Deca - Why use it?

Reading through all the threads on here and i have a question about deca .

Reading its very hard to recover from, gives you bad water retention and gyno thats hard 2 get rid of - why do people use it? (apart from joint releif)

(just like to add im using it and accept everyones experiences are different - just wanna see why other guys use it)
    Last edited by shifty_git; 11-04-2006 at 01:21 AM.

x_moe is offline Anabolic Member
    well for me coz deca gives me great gains and i usually keep a minimum of 80% of the gains after pct

Quote Originally Posted by x_moe
    well for me coz deca gives me great gains and i usually keep a minimum of 80% of the gains after pct
    what doses you normally run it at? ganna assume you run it with test.

find it hard 2 recover from?

skipp is offline Senior Member
    IMO npp is a much better choice, obviously easier to recover from. No metabolites sitting around for 18 months, and you don't need to wait 6 weeks to feel it.

yes i run it with test. i ran the deca at 400mgs last time ive used it for 12 weeks, it was the Organon Deca from pakistan 100mg/ml, great stuff

Quote Originally Posted by x_moe
    yes i run it with test. i ran the deca at 400mgs last time ive used it for 12 weeks, it was the Organon Deca from pakistan 100mg/ml, great stuff
    how much you run the test at with it? im now runnig 500mg test n 400mg deca .
    Done deca b4 but did it at a really low dose (b4 my days of propper research!) it was also the organon stuff!
    Last edited by shifty_git; 11-04-2006 at 01:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by shifty_git
    how much you run the test at with it? im now runnig 500mg test n 400mg deca .
    Done deca b4 but did it at a really low dose (b4 my days of propper research!) it was also the organon stuff!
    i ran test at 500mg, just like wut ur running now i guess

beuleux is offline Banned
    I didnt get bloat or gyno from deca - BP was a little high though

Wizeguy is offline Associate Member
    I just finished using Deca nd let me tell you, my joints never felt better. I held almost no water using Armidex .5 mg eod. I'll deffinetly use it again. As far as Deca dick, I had no problem with that either running it along side some Test C. Do your research and use an AI during cycle.

one8nine is offline Banned
    npp is the sh!t. great gains fast kick in time great joints, another piece to the puzzle

Iron-man is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizeguy
    I just finished using Deca nd let me tell you, my joints never felt better. I held almost no water using Armidex .5 mg eod. I'll deffinetly use it again. As far as Deca dick, I had no problem with that either running it along side some Test C. Do your research and use an AI during cycle.
    Question, how long ago did you finish & is there still a chance of deca dick occuring in your opinion?

Also re: researching an AI, heres a good thread on AI's
    Arimidex (Ldex, Anastrozole), Femara (Letrozole), Nolvadex(Tamoxifen) & Cholesterol

Wizeguy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron-man
    Question, how long ago did you finish & is there still a chance of deca dick occuring in your opinion?

Also re: researching an AI, heres a good thread on AI's
    Arimidex (Ldex, Anastrozole), Femara (Letrozole), Nolvadex(Tamoxifen) & Cholesterol
    I finished my last deca shot on Sept 24. about 6 weeks ago. I have another 2 weeks of PCT left. All has gone very well and the Deca hasnt caused me any problems. I ran Deca 200mg/week 1-5 then upped to 400mg/week 6-11.

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    I run deca for 6 weeks at a time at 300mg/week. keeps my joints right as rain.

harleyman is offline Associate Member
    I love deca feel great while im on it my joints always feel good. my body reacts better to deca than test.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    apart from shutting you down hard the other sides are pretty unusual. I have NEVER met anyone who has had gyno from deca and whos going to notice the water if your bulking. I agree gyno is possible but rare. Deca is a very good builder of muscle.

pit_bully is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shifty_git
    Reading its very hard to recover from, gives you bad water retention and gyno thats hard 2 get rid of - why do people use it? (apart from joint releif)
    To get big ass fvck!

I havent really got into the deca yet cause the same reasons you stated but, I got to tell ya I have a friend that did deca with winny and no test and blew the fvck up man! He is back on another cycle and I convinced him to run test with it. From what I have seen though everyone I see do deca does it to get bigand big they do get.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    What is the best defense against hairloss when using deca ? I've read many times that your hair could fall out even more with deca and finasteride or dutasteride. Saw Palmetto and Rogaine?

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah I definelty gain a lot more from deca than test... actually my next cycle will be so taht Ill only run a HRT dose of test so Ill spend all my money on deca... maybe like a gram of deca + HRT dose of test a week... never had any problems with deca whatso ever..

edit: deca a lil harder to recover from maybe.. but the difference aint huge... (for me atleast)

Thread Information