Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gottibme
    How many times to you guys use the same needle or syrenge in a row? I use it 3 times then I throw it away,Is that too long or just right or what?

This has to be a joke.....it is imposible that someone is so stupid/idiot to re-used a needle/syringe,for more than 1 time.Only drugs adict do that.....Dude.how is posible that you can afford to buy gear and can't afford some pins....WTF..?..

BTW...many members PM me for asistence on how i can help them for infections/abces,and im more happy to help.....pleace dont pm when you get an infection or get a leg or an arm amputated to try to safe your life...

LPR...dermatology.

Superhuman is offline Banned
    like everyone said, one needle- one shot. I know a guy @ my gym who reused the same 3 needles over and over again by soaking them in bleach for 3 weeks!!! lol. I told him it was a bad idea and he got some more but luckily he hasn't had any problems

Quote Originally Posted by Superhuman
    like everyone said, one needle- one shot. I know a guy @ my gym who reused the same 3 needles over and over again by soaking them in bleach for 3 weeks!!! lol. I told him it was a bad idea and he got some more but luckily he hasn't had any problems
    thats one cheap SOB

ecivon is offline Member
    WTF don't some people understand? Infections are life altering and deadly. I wish I had the pix of this young kid whose parents didn't get him treatment for what they called a simple infection and ended up eating half of his face and lower jaw because they waited too long to get him treatment. His scars will haunt him for his entire life. Reusing needles can give you either Hepatitis C, or septicemia/bacteremia -- infection of your bloodstream from staphylococcus aureus bacteria. Staph. A can be either MRSSA, or MSSA and if it gets in your bloodstream can infect ANY part of your body and cause death, disfigurement, or lifelong complications and disabilities. I'll give you a break and be polite ... why the **** would you risk infection to save a few bucks???? Have you ever seen a medical professional reuse a syringe?

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    I found a way to use it 3 times. Use it first to draw in a compound (like test) then replace the pin.

Now draw in a second compound (like deca ).

Then replace the pin, and inject.

Do I win?

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Never reuse a pin or syringe. Once you inject, toss it.

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Ya know what pisses me off?

You said in your other thread you have "hella experience with gear".....

Apparently not, bud.

ecivon is offline Member
    I've never heard an older person use the phrase 'hella', always much younger guys. I'm going to guess this poster might be a younger, inexperienced person. If that's that case, if you are younger, use good sense and use your pins and syringes only once.

duramaxedge is offline Senior Member
    lol Infection! Put that used needle on a petry dish and watch it grow!

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981
    oh, absolutely you can!
    Needles are expensive i know, and almost IMPOSSIBLE TO OBTAIN!
    Nothin wrong with being THRIFTY i say.

In fact, heres what i do. I call it "The Thrifty Mans Sterility Protocal"

First wash hands with LEMON JUICE. They used to do it in the old days all the time, and its way CHEAPER than soap or alcohal, plus you can eat it later, and save some money on carbs! Next unwrap the needle, stick it in the vial, suck out desiered amount of solution. If there is any noticable dust on the needle, simply blow it off a few times. Next, you want to clean off the injection site, so take a tissue(it may be used, just use the other clean side without poop on it), spit on it and rub the area in a circular motion. Spit is great for two reasons. One, its a great cleaner. My grand daddy used it on his clients when he was a shoe shine man. Boy did he get those shoes shiny!! So you know its good! Second, saliva is a good lubricant and will allow the needle to slide in nice and smooth. Also, remember, its YOUR saliva, so you wont get sick from your own germs. If you dont brush your teeth on a regular basis though, saliva may not be good, in which case you may subsitute with mud. Yes, mud is very clean. In boy scouts they taught us to use it if we get cut in the woods or whatever, so we know that's good.
    Then stick in the needle and inject. DONT FORGET TO ASPIRATE , you wanna be safe right?

I have never had a problem with this protocal. Others dont like it but they are snotty bitches, screw them. i SWEAR this method increases the epffectivenes of your gear! The PUMPS are awesome. Within a day of each injection i already notice increase in size! I literally have pumps all day long and an increased fat burning effect cuz it feels like i have a fever of 106! The pumps are actually PAINFULL!! But im sure this is a good thing, and is just cuz of increased RBC count and glycogen! Heck i injected biceps the other day, and my right bicep is masive already!! Chicks look at me in AWE.

I just use 1 needle per cycle. So that way, every time i order from Lion, i have enough for like 25 CYCLES!!! I'M SET!!!!
    Boy that Lion sure must be makin a fortune sellin 25 needles at 6 whole dollars...damn. He must think we are all pros or somethin gettin paid to be big.

Hey man.. using your protocol i added 6" to my biceps THIS WEEK!

Wow.. awesome!

biggen is offline Associate Member
    this is what i call natural selection at its best. unfortunatly we have laws that require us to help people like this and keep them alive rather than just let nature take the wheel. come on what has come of this place. a few years ago a question like this was almost unheard of on this board. i think way to many people are using steroids now a days without a clue on what the hell they are doing funny part is they join the board and begin using steroids without ever reading any of the helpful info here. this place has so much awesome information i wish people would pay more attention and do a little research before using aas

bbplaya21 is offline Associate Member
    i like to pull out some decca with my first needle and inject. then use the same needle and pull out some tren and inject. then i can grab my prop and pull some out and inject. thats my 3 good uses for one needle then i toss it.

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Hey man.. using your protocol i added 6" to my biceps THIS WEEK!

Wow.. awesome!

i know. Site enhancement at it's best. Makes PGFa2 and synthol look like bac water right?

ecivon is offline Member
    Gottibme, if you're still reading these posts and if your post was serious then the message you should be getting out of the posts to your thread should be that maybe you should take your health and some of the risks of doing cycles more seriously. Whatever you do to your body and put into it should be done as a medical provider would do it. Use caution and good judgement.

If you don't know ask and do research. Take care kid.

carpediemguy08 is offline New Member
    hes probably in the hospital ;(

body_by_donuts is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gottibme
    How many times to you guys use the same needle or syrenge in a row? I use it 3 times then I throw it away,Is that too long or just right or what?

Let me clean the pin for ya Good to use a 4th time now!!

Quote Originally Posted by ecivon
    Gottibme, if you're still reading these posts and if your post was serious then the message you should be getting out of the posts to your thread should be that maybe you should take your health and some of the risks of doing cycles more seriously. Whatever you do to your body and put into it should be done as a medical provider would do it. Use caution and good judgement.

If you don't know ask and do research. Take care kid.
    Seriously.

And your not allowed to start that tren either.

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    OK....you can tell us now that you've wasted everyone's time...this thread was a joke right?

this thread is funny.

Rye_guy is offline Member
    dude, this is the harshest question. pins and syrenges are CHEAP! one time use. hell, im picky and swap the pin after I draw into the syrenge, which is recomended anyway. I know some guys that use the same pin as they use to draw with, but hell, this should be a no brainer!!!

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    oh, absolutely you can!
    Needles are expensive i know, and almost IMPOSSIBLE TO OBTAIN!
    Nothin wrong with being THRIFTY i say.

In fact, heres what i do. I call it "The Thrifty Mans Sterility Protocal"

First wash hands with LEMON JUICE. They used to do it in the old days all the time, and its way CHEAPER than soap or alcohal, plus you can eat it later, and save some money on carbs! Next unwrap the needle, stick it in the vial, suck out desiered amount of solution. If there is any noticable dust on the needle, simply blow it off a few times. Next, you want to clean off the injection site, so take a tissue(it may be used, just use the other clean side without poop on it), spit on it and rub the area in a circular motion. Spit is great for two reasons. One, its a great cleaner. My grand daddy used it on his clients when he was a shoe shine man. Boy did he get those shoes shiny!! So you know its good! Second, saliva is a good lubricant and will allow the needle to slide in nice and smooth. Also, remember, its YOUR saliva, so you wont get sick from your own germs. If you dont brush your teeth on a regular basis though, saliva may not be good, in which case you may subsitute with mud. Yes, mud is very clean. In boy scouts they taught us to use it if we get cut in the woods or whatever, so we know that's good.
    Then stick in the needle and inject. DONT FORGET TO ASPIRATE , you wanna be safe right?

I have never had a problem with this protocal. Others dont like it but they are snotty bitches, screw them. i SWEAR this method increases the epffectivenes of your gear! The PUMPS are awesome. Within a day of each injection i already notice increase in size! I literally have pumps all day long and an increased fat burning effect cuz it feels like i have a fever of 106! The pumps are actually PAINFULL!! But im sure this is a good thing, and is just cuz of increased RBC count and glycogen! Heck i injected biceps the other day, and my right bicep is masive already!! Chicks look at me in AWE.

I just use 1 needle per cycle. So that way, every time i order from Lion, i have enough for like 25 CYCLES!!! I'M SET!!!!
    Boy that Lion sure must be makin a fortune sellin 25 needles at 6 whole dollars...damn. He must think we are all pros or somethin gettin paid to be big.

sounds like you have the magic pin!! can i borrow it after your done with it?

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    i know. Site enhancement at it's best. Makes PGFa2 and synthol look like bac water right?

By bac water you mean water containing bacteria right?

i.e. Bacterial suspension?

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    By bac water you mean water containing bacteria right?

i.e. Bacterial suspension?

Wow...this thread is like an E-ass raping.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information