coram12 is offline New Member

Another winn question?

I have been running winstrol "depot" by itself for almost 4 weeks now at 300mg a week. My diet is okay it consist of high protien and low calories. My cardio is okay and my training is intense. I was planning on running this for 8 weeks. My muscles gained massive hardness and my strength gains have gone up alot my speed has alson increased alot. Any suggestions on how long I should run it or if 8 weeks on 300mg a week is too long? Id love some advice. Thanks!

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    6 weeks should be max. your body might be able to handle it well. if so keep going then. some people can't casue it's drys out there joints and can cause alot of pain.

coram12 is offline New Member
    Thanks. Yea iv been having a little pain in my testicle area idk if this is because of the winstrol or what. My joints are over all fine at this point bacause of my intakes of flax seed oil, multivitamines and monohydrate joint reliver. Is winstrol known to cause pain to the testes?

pit_bully is offline Associate Member
    Look im not trying to scare you but, I ran winstrol by itself for way to long for my first cycle (12 weeks) and yes I did get pain in my testicles then it was really difficult to get a hard errection. The most scary thing of all was About week 11 that once I would get off I seen blood in my semen. I fvcking crapped myself and thought "Well ya did it now. Ya just couldnt stop." That may or may not be steroid related, but I searched blood in semen on the net and found out that it could be caused by quite a few things. The rust colored semen went away after a week. But it def got my attention and got me off the sauce. It took me a long time to get back right again. I did Nolva only for PCT cause I didnt know squat. I never seemed to be able to achieve the rock hard errections again until I did 3 months of HGH ever since then my d!ck worked great again. Since then I will never again run any cycle w/o test. IMOif you are feeling pain in the nutz getoff the sauce and PCT. Winny can and will shut you down hard!

Thread Information