nwbhl is offline New Member

hawthorne berry question and aspirating question

hi i had 2 questions one is regarding about hawthorne berry i talked to a doctor and he said it is used for various things it lowers blood pressure and increases blood pressure as well . i have high blood pressure im on 20mg of altace now can i use hawthorne berry this is weird it increases blood pressure and decreases blood pressure.

okay another question injection went find 600mg of test c in one shot and aspirated 1/2 cc and air came out no blood now the question i have is where does the extra air go when i aspirate . does it not clog up arteries and what would happen if i shoot air into a vein. and how far do you pull back when you aspirate sometimes i dont see the bubble but just air and i inject is that okay thanks

help please

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    1) Hawthorne dialates smaller blood vessels...Lowering BP

2) Most of the air is actually already in the oil...If you watch closely you'll see small bubbles expand and then shrink as you pull back and let go of the plunger. You create a vaccum by pulling the plunger back. The oil can't really expand, so the air does.

so it is safe if air expands and also hawthorne also increases bp as well i looked it up in cps book and my bp was 143 over 79 anything to worry about

help

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    There is nothing wrong with a small amount of air in the syringe. Get as much out as you can and go for it.

Post the info on Hawthorne bro...I'm sure we would all be interested.

Thread Information