Thread: Is this GYNO?

Scottydogg is offline New Member

Question Is this GYNO?

I am starting my third week of my cycle which is 250mgs Cyp,250 of Eq twice a week. I am asking this cause I dont know if this is just a mental deal with me or if this is signs of gyno. My right nipple gets hard sometimes and sticks out, sounds stupid but they do not itch or tender, but to me LOOK puffy then thru the day it goes back down. I am just asking your oppinion on this and make sure its not just me jumping the gun or do I start introducing my NOLVA now to be safe?

I have not had problems with other cycles, But that being said, I have never ran the dosage I am running like what I am running now either. Any knowledge
    on this would be appriciated.

Also, I have gained 8lbs since first injection, Is this normal for that much gain in this short of time?

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Could jsut be the start of water retention...hence the weight and puffiness.

No sensitivity or itchiness? Probably not gyno. Keep an eye on it though

lawsey000 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottydogg
    I am starting my third week of my cycle which is 250mgs Cyp,250 of Eq twice a week. I am asking this cause I dont know if this is just a mental deal with me or if this is signs of gyno. My right nipple gets hard sometimes and sticks out, sounds stupid but they do not itch or tender, but to me LOOK puffy then thru the day it goes back down. I am just asking your oppinion on this and make sure its not just me jumping the gun or do I start introducing my NOLVA now to be safe?

I have not had problems with other cycles, But that being said, I have never ran the dosage I am running like what I am running now either. Any knowledge
    on this would be appriciated.

Also, I have gained 8lbs since first injection, Is this normal for that much gain in this short of time?
    Yup...pretty normal. Granted a good portion of it is water retention most likely, but I'm sure you're building muscle in there as well. Good Luck.

Thread Information