number9 is offline New Member

Phera-Plex Side Effects.... Normal?

After about a year of research and planning, yesterday i began my first AAS cycle. I meet the criteria suggested on these forums of a good AAS candidate (6'1", 210lbs, 22years, good health)... I have been taking all the support supplements every day for the last two weeks (RYR, CoQ10, Celery Seed, Milk Thistle, Hawthorne Berry, Saw Palmetto, Taurine, MV, etc...)

I took my first dose of Phera-Plex early in the morning yesterday (although only 8mg .... i emptied out 2mg to assess my tolerance). Everything was fine, and i began to feel it take effect within a couple hours. However, i have begun to notice a few things. Being new to AAS im curious to see if these symptoms are normal: every half hour or so i get mind tingly feeling around my heart area. It's very mild but noticable. Also, whenever i swallow food i feel a little bit of pressure on my thyroid gland (or within that vicinity). None of these feelings are painful.... they are just slightly noticable. Knowing the dangers of AAS, i'd rather play it safe than sorry. Do these symptoms sound normal at all? My mother and grandmother have thyroid conditions; however, prior to my cycle i was tested for thryoid conditions and the tests came out negative. Is there any chance that my cycle could be particularly dangerous or am i just psyching my self out?

I've got PCT lined up and nolva on hand. Do i take my second dose today or start PCT (or is PCT even necessary after a single dose?)....

Thanks!

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    I took Phera-Plex a fews months ago, the only problems I recall was lower back pain. I did not have any of you other symtoms you wrote about. It could be just your body may not be used to it and it may take a few days for it to get used to it. As for Phera-Plex I loved the stuff. All the sports supplements you are taking are good to go, you may want to add B-12 and Niacin.
    I just got off of Methyl Masterdrol, I did not care much for it.

Dude, your paranoid. I was the same way. I did a PP cycle last year. I learned to take the doses with food. Carry an anti-acid if you have heartburn (that sounds like what you have).

Good luck

GP

number9 is offline New Member
    yeah, hopefully that's the case....
    I took another 10mg today with breakfast, and it seems like these symptoms aren't getting any worse.. it's very tolerable.

rhed is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Growingpains
    Dude, your paranoid. I was the same way. I did a PP cycle last year. I learned to take the doses with food. Carry an anti-acid if you have heartburn (that sounds like what you have).

Good luck

GP
    Yea I agree. I think it's more of a paranoid thing. Don't think about yourself to hard about getting a side effect. I mean when we're not on something serious we don't even notice the things that's happening to us because we're not thinking about it. You know what I mean. But you'll KNOW which one is a side effect. Right now it's to early in your cycle. goodluck...

rhed is offline Associate Member
    can you explain your question about your PCT again?

Thread Information