JPNUTZ is offline Junior Member

Tren Acetate/Finaplex????

Just a quick question are these two names for the same compound. I was getting confused reading around. thanks

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    yes. fina is tren .

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    yes.. And dont run either too long though, otherwise, Im living proof that it can cause you to get Jaundice...I ran it 12 weeks and it was too long and now Im suffering the consequences......

Very powerful compound.. More so than what I thought after reading on it and running it two times before....

pigrond is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goalseeker
    yes.. And dont run either too long though, otherwise, Im living proof that it can cause you to get Jaundice...I ran it 12 weeks and it was too long and now Im suffering the consequences......
    how much were you using?

150mg/ed...

RYNO is offline Junior Member
    150mg/ed...
    What else were u taking? I wasn't aware tren alone could harm the liver.

rast4man is offline Junior Member
    No offense Goalseeker, but 150mg/ed for 12 weeks? That really wasn't a good decision. Did you just wake up one day and say "fuggit, I'm gonna run this shit at 2 x the starting dose for double the time to run a standard cycle?"

Have you gotten any BW done? Supplementing with NAC and Milk Thistle? I'm really curious as to why you ran it like you did.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    150mg/ed...
    Byo you problem is not your liver. I dont know why you keep thinking it is. It's your kidneys.

pigrond is offline Member
    ya it was my understanding that tren affect kidney function not liver,but im still new and still learning

Quote Originally Posted by rast4man
    No offense Goalseeker, but 150mg/ed for 12 weeks? That really wasn't a good decision. Did you just wake up one day and say "fuggit, I'm gonna run this shit at 2 x the starting dose for double the time to run a standard cycle?"

Have you gotten any BW done? Supplementing with NAC and Milk Thistle? I'm really curious as to why you ran it like you did.
    No offence taken bro. No I did not wake up one day and decide that. 7 cycles, two previously with Tren at 75, then 100.. So this one was 150.. Ran it with Masteron early, and Prop at 150 all the way through...I used Milk thistle for the first 6 weeks or so....
    The problem I believe was not enough H20. I didnt drink nearly as much as I have with other cycles......

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    Byo you problem is not your liver. I dont know why you keep thinking it is. It's your kidneys.
    You may be right bro...
    My Doc confirmed Jaundice on Friday. Heres a quote from the stat:

Normally, about 1% of our red blood cells retire every day, to be replaced by fresh red blood cells. The old ones are processed in the liver and disposed of. Much of the resulting bilirubin leaves the body in the stool.

If there are too many red blood cells retiring for the liver to handle, yellow pigment builds up in the body. When there is enough to be visible, jaundice results.

Jaundice can be caused by too many red blood cells retiring, by the liver being overloaded or damaged, or by the inability to move processed bilirubin from the liver through the biliary tract to the gut.
    as you can see it results from the liver.
    With no offence, if you have literature for kidney symptoms, please paste it up here, I would seriously like to see it. We did another blood sample last friday for liver enzymes, Hepatitus B, which is also a form of Jaundice, so I will be finding out at the end of next week...
    Its not getting any better though, I can tell you that.....

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RYNO
    What else were u taking? I wasn't aware tren alone could harm the liver.
    tren is actually pretty harsh on the kidneys..ive been saying that for 2 years on here...i honestly dont think it should be ran for more than 7 weeks TOPS.

i know a handfull of people that are regretting running longer than 6weeks upwards of 10 there kidneys arnt doing so well

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    You may be right bro...
    My Doc confirmed Jaundice on Friday. Heres a quote from the stat:

Normally, about 1% of our red blood cells retire every day, to be replaced by fresh red blood cells. The old ones are processed in the liver and disposed of. Much of the resulting bilirubin leaves the body in the stool.

If there are too many red blood cells retiring for the liver to handle, yellow pigment builds up in the body. When there is enough to be visible, jaundice results.

Jaundice can be caused by too many red blood cells retiring, by the liver being overloaded or damaged, or by the inability to move processed bilirubin from the liver through the biliary tract to the gut.
    as you can see it results from the liver.
    With no offence, if you have literature for kidney symptoms, please paste it up here, I would seriously like to see it. We did another blood sample last friday for liver enzymes, Hepatitus B, which is also a form of Jaundice, so I will be finding out at the end of next week...
    Its not getting any better though, I can tell you that.....
    damn man that sucks...gluck with everything

smiler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rast4man

no offense to you rast, but soooo many run this much higher and longer.
    also i don't think anyone should assume all medical probs are from their gear....i.e. lyle alzado type of stuff. btw, i am not recomending higher doses or longer cycles, just stating the facts

Quote Originally Posted by aadrenaline
    damn man that sucks...gluck with everything
    thanks bro.. will find out exactly whats what on thursday..
    sweet ride in your avy...

Quote Originally Posted by smiler
    no offense to you rast, but soooo many run this much higher and longer. also i don't think anyone should assume all medical probs are from their gear....i.e. lyle alzado type of stuff. btw, i am not recomending higher doses or longer cycles, just stating the facts
    I didnt want to mention this either... but its true.. just the other day I replied in a thread where the bro was running it 200mg/ed.. I had asked him if he noticed much of a difference from 150 - 200 and he said it was a HUGE difference.. I couldnt imagine the shape his kidneys/liver are in.. Ill have to look that thread up in my history and ask him, as Im curious.....

Thread Information