Thread: deca injection

beezlebubb666 is offline Associate Member

deca injection

so... please no flame lmao.. but i need some injection info... im gonna be running d bol.. test e and deca ... ive read to shoot deca every four days but i wanted some feed back on when you guys inject.. im going to be shoot ing my test on mon and thurs.. soo should i jus shoot my deca on mon and fri?? help me make sence of this! lol

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by beezlebubb666
    so... please no flame lmao.. but i need some injection info... im gonna be running d bol.. test e and deca... ive read to shoot deca every four days but i wanted some feed back on when you guys inject.. im going to be shoot ing my test on mon and thurs.. soo should i jus shoot my deca on mon and fri?? help me make sence of this! lol
    Keep things easy and just shoot the deca with the test.

odix is offline Member
    what ester? what mg ? im sure npp has to be detected minimum every 4 days for stable blood levels, deca is stable for 10 days or more, so once a week is sufficient, however i shoot it twice a week - 1 1/2cc's each time ;] my ass feels like a pin cushion.

its 250mg a ml.. you shoot one and a half cc's each injection? if so thats a crap ton of deca ... have you guys found it hard to draw from the deca vile after the vial of test seeing as how you need a little suction to get the gear going?

Tommy Boy is offline Junior Member
    No. Deca draws easier than Test IMO. 3ml syringe, I use 23 X 1 1/2. Then, twice a week, draw 1ml Test, 1ml Deca together and shoot. = 500mg each/wk. Mix and match as you wish. I'm doing 500mg of each/ wk. with an extra 2 weeks of Test only at the end.

ecivon is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beezlebubb666
    so... please no flame lmao.. but i need some injection info... im gonna be running d bol.. test e and deca... ive read to shoot deca every four days but i wanted some feed back on when you guys inject.. im going to be shoot ing my test on mon and thurs.. soo should i jus shoot my deca on mon and fri?? help me make sence of this! lol
    Do like Gsxxr advised. Combine what you need of the test and deca per injection into one syringe and just do two injections per week. Much easier and safer.

body_by_donuts is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gsxxr
    Keep things easy and just shoot the deca with the test.

Yup just load it in the same pin.

poloblue is offline Banned
    on the same cycle right now. i shot both in the same pin twice a week.. mon and thurs.. im shotting 2cc on mon and 2cc on thurs, and im shotting in the delts.. much easier then glutes...

Pieru is offline Junior Member
    yeah same time deca to the quads and test to delts and biceps .Little thread hijack,but last time i injected deca to the quad and aspirate ,air bubbles was coming .But when deca was in muscle(hopefully)and i stopped injecting, blood started to flow in the syringe.blood came maybe 0.2cc and then stopped.This happened both quad shots .Maybe needle moved a little when injecting and hit bloodvessel?

Kal-El is offline Associate Member
    Im in PCT now after my test/deca cycle. I drew into the same pin sunday and wed. Gained about 15lbs off of it so far, probably keep about 10. Had to shorten cycle to help out a buddy who got scammed. f*cking scammers aggrrgghh. Anyways, like said above shoot 2x week and use same pin, no worries. Good luck.

ok thanks for the info fellas.. im trying to shoot for somewhere around 245.. wish me luck!!

Thread Information