Thread: Anavar VS Tbol

HRTC is offline Junior Member

Anavar VS Tbol

Just wondering what you guys thought would be better for cutting? I know Var is expensive and can lead to high BP in high doses.
    I am thinking about running var for 4 weeks at 80 and Tbol for 4 weeks but not sure of the dosage.

mousetraps is offline Member
    I did a tbol only, and it hardened me up quite a bit. are you only running the whole thing 4 weeks total? I think you'll need more than that for the tbol.

That’s what I was planning on since I will be running the var for four weeks. Any one have any personal experiences with these compounds?

i think for either of those compounds, youre gonna need more than 4 weeks. I did tbol only at 60mg ED for 8 weeks, which was good

what are your stats and goals, maybe i can better help you with those

26 yo
    8-10% BF
    Been training for 8 yrs
    3rd cycle, 1st with Anavar and Tbol
    Goal-Lean mass/Franke Zane style

I will be running sust 250 for 12 weeks/500 a week.

I wanted to incorporate var and tbol. I was thinking of running the var for 6-8 weeks at 60-80mg.

Not sure how to run the Tbol.

I never did var, but 60mg of dbol in 8 weeks made me gain 25 pounds or so, and hardened me up quite a bit... If i was in your shoes, i'd run it at similar doses to what you are anavar .... 60-80mg.. the tbol you should run for 6-8 weeks, i dont care what anyone says... it takes that long to show.

Quote Originally Posted by mousetraps
    I never did var, but 60mg of dbol in 8 weeks made me gain 25 pounds or so, and hardened me up quite a bit... If i was in your shoes, i'd run it at similar doses to what you are anavar.... 60-80mg.. the tbol you should run for 6-8 weeks, i dont care what anyone says... it takes that long to show.
    Thanks for the info man. I am leaning more towards Tbol just beacuse of the price of Var.

Chins is offline Junior Member
    mouse did you cramp up on such a high dose for so long???

I got sick cramps from tbol

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Agreed. Tbol @ 60 mg/ed for a min. of six weeks. The sides willl include some extra gas and minor headaches. You may have a nose bleed or two. However, these sides will be gone by week 3, imo. The tbol will really start kicking in during week 3 as well.
    Good luck.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    yep, ran tbol for 4 (should have gone longer) then var for 6 weeks, overlapped 2 weeks that was fun..

good gain.. nosebleed.. and some issues with gas..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

i never even got gas... well unordinary gas no, i experienced no side effects like cramping at all, it was a great cycle...

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by mousetraps
    i never even got gas... well unordinary gas no, i experienced no side effects like cramping at all, it was a great cycle...
    Me neither, I had no gasto problems with Tbol, but we're rare Mouse.

Good thread.
    Listen to the sides they've listed, they're all real.

Var/Tbol are best run in close ratios 60/40; 50/50; 60/60; etc. Observe the 100mg guideline.

You'll get results in a 4wk Test based cycle, but as cited 6, 8 & 10 are better.

M.

Quote Originally Posted by Chins
    mouse did you cramp up on such a high dose for so long???

I got sick cramps from tbol
    I don't consider it high anymore.... i gained the close to the same in 4 weeks with 30mg ED of Dianabol , (kickstart) ... granted it was bloat and tbol was pure jerky, but i don't believe 60mg ED of tbol is high... in fact i don't reccommend less....

Quote Originally Posted by magic32
    Me neither, I had no gasto problems with Tbol, but we're rare Mouse.

Good thread.
    Listen to the sides they've listed, they're all real.

Var/Tbol are best run in close ratios 60/40; 50/50; 60/60; etc. Observe the 100mg guideline.

You'll get results in a 4wk Test based cycle, but as cited 6, 8 & 10 are better.

M.
    you know its funny you say that, because with everything other than tbol, i am a side effect magnet... but it just worked out better in that sense for me.

What should I expect results wise? What kind of results have you guys had on Var/Tbol?

well, i bulked on it, as stated above, but i always fancy the idea of cutting using tbol... its just so neat for me

notorious_mem is offline Senior Member
    mousetraps what would you consider a perfect dosage of t-bol for yourself?

Perfect dose for Tbol 80mgs/day (alone)
    Perfect dose for Var 100mgs/day (alone)
    Var & TBOL 60mgs/day (together)

No less than 6 weeks, kick in around week 3-4.
    No more than 10 weeks, gains plateau.

Cons,

Muscle/Stomach Cramps, Bloodshot eyes (when on long), Joint discomfort, dark urine, higher BP (not as much as what test/dbol does), lethargic.

Pro's,

Great pumps, Leaner Appearence, Sense of well being, Some strength increase, some Lean muscle gain.

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    ran var, did good while on but lost basically majority of gains after coming off...had some tbol powder and didnt notice much at all. will probably try tbol again and dose it higher. as for var though, it has been proven to be able to shut u down at 40mg/day in some people, making it not as mild as alot of people think.

Quote Originally Posted by notorious_mem
    mousetraps what would you consider a perfect dosage of t-bol for yourself?
    I would honestly stick between 60-80mg ED, since at 60 I saw nil side effects, no stomach discomfort... I took 30 upon waking and 30 around 6-8 pm.

on those 8 weeks, my max bench went from 275 to 305... I also think I went from 405 to 440 or 445 on deadlift...

standing barbell curls went from like 95x8 as a max to 115 x8... military press went from 135x10 to 175x10....

thats pretty much all i can remember for strength increases without lookin at my notebook, but... I checked blood pressure at walmart every week, and it never changed more than a few points, so i "assume" cholesterol couldnt have been too affected. No hair loss even though I am very genetically dispositioned to it, don't know bout gyno since i used letro throughout the whole thing.... no acne, balls didnt shrink of course....all in all it wasnt as aggressive as 75mg of tren ED, it seemed like a more natural muscle, and i dont say that because it gave me less gains. It was just like I had better muscle without the blood pressure that tren jacked up, but without the bloat of dbol ...

after a history now of test, dbol, tren acetate and tbol, Tbol is by far my favorite... it didnt seem aggressive enough to cause problems with the liver, but it really put my body in anabolic mode, seemingly the perfect drug for me.

I've thought about doing another test cycle in the spring during my marathon training, but im considering doing a tbol only cycle, since it was so easy and effective.

Of course, its subjective, so I don't expect everyone to feel the same way about it.

cheers
    mouse

Tons of great info guys.

What do you guys think about running Var/Tbol together for 10 weeks at 60mg each?

My cycle will consist of,
    GH 6 months 4iu ED (ramping up to 8 towards the end)
    T-4 100 mcg ED for 6 months (for the GH)
    1-12 sust 250/ 500 mg a WK
    1-10 Tbol/Var 60mg ED

Do you think this would be too many pills and be too hard on my liver? I will also be taking animal pack and a few other vitamins.

BUmp

Thread Information