AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member

AI's and abcesses...yeah thats what i said.

recently, (not just today) i see a fair amount of threads on injection infections(abcesses). Not to lng ago i wondered of perhaps AI's may be a factor in this problem. The body usually can deal with most staph infections(accordind to one doc i talked to), but ppl with compromized immune systems are the ones that suffer from them.
    As we know lowerd estrogen can lower immunity. Could it be that when on a very powerful AI like letro or A-sin that you are increasing your chance of getting an infection from some staph that you otherwise would be able to handle?
    i remember my last cutting phase i used a-dex and god sick like 4 times. i was on 15 grams of vitamin c a day mind you. since i have increased to 30+. I just cant help but wonder.
    Do you guys notice you get sick more with AIs?

The_Canibal is offline Member
    15 grams of vitamin C is not goin to do your kidneys very much good....i thing that 3 grams is best to still benefit the vit ...

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    I like megadosing vit c. I take between 5-10g ED.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    I've never used an AI... so i wouldn't know.

The_Canibal is offline Member
    10 g thatz like 10 000% the RDR..

Andros is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Canibal
    10 g thatz like 10 000% the RDR..

http://www.orthomed.com/titrate.htm

and

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitamin_C

Vitamin C is not a vitamin, its a macronutrient that humans (and only a few other animals) cannot produce due to a deleterious (bad for you) mutation.

"For example an adult goat will manufacture more than 13,000 mg of vitamin C per day in normal health and as much as 100,000 mg daily when faced with life-threatening disease, trauma or stress."
    Last edited by Andros; 11-28-2006 at 04:56 PM.

Snrf is offline Banned
    RDA is absolute horse shit. governments don't know invading other countries is a dumb idea, what makes you think they'd know what should go in your body?

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Canibal
    15 grams of vitamin C is not goin to do your kidneys very much good....i thing that 3 grams is best to still benefit the vit ...
    There was a great log written by someone here about Vit C...I wanna say Johan, but I'm probably wrong. Anyways, go find it, pretty cool stuff.

Anywhoooo....
    The goal with AI's is to get your estro at an acceptable level. A level that will not cuase excessive water retention, gyno, acne, etc, etc. In otherwords, you should be using just enough to keep those sides at bay. Any more an you suffer all the side effects of lowered estro...Immunity probs, lowered sex drive, screwed lipids, lethargy, etc etc.

Its all about dosage baby. For me, a small amount of letro and less stupid choices of compounds has keep the high estro sides away. Got a little bloat, but thats ok, becuase my tits aren't growing and I have lots of energy.

Megaherz is offline Junior Member
    So Nark, does that mean you never take anything that can
    aromatize, or was that just a joke.

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    I've never used an AI... so i wouldn't know.
    thats amazing. i guess you have good genes for gyno...er bad ones rather, yeah.

Thread Information