daveh24706 is offline New Member

Has My Dianabol Really Kicked In??

Im not too sure if the dianabol im taking has kicked in or im wondering is it real dianabol at all,certainly from the pics in this forum ,my dianabol look legit.

I started my cycle of dianabol + nolvadex 8 days ago.Will be adding in test to my cycle once i receive it in the next few days. After 8 days on dianabol(30(mg) ive had no side effects whatsoever,i feel exactly the same as i did 8 days ago,dont feel bloated,agressive,no acne(which was a problem for me in the past when not on steroids ). The only slight difference is im a bit more hyper,thats it.

Im a relative novice to bodybuilding and weight training,im a soccer player and really my goal is i want to get stronger and physically bigger. This is my first cycle on steroids and i have done my research at least i think. I have been on a very good diet the past 8 days since on the cycle and i have put on 3.5ibs in weight.

I worked my chest/shoulders/triceps this evening and i expected to do a great workout and see fantastic strength gains, thinking my dianbol cycle would have really kicked in. Personally i didnt feel a hell of alot stronger or more of a pump.

Below Ive listed my results for my bench press 8 days ago after starting the cycle and also todays results. On my bench press ive increased my strength by about 9ibs. Is this a good increase in strenght or should i be getting much better strength increases with dianabol.

8 days ago
    Bench Press:
    10 reps 114ibs 7 reps 128ibs 4 reps 132ibs 3 reps 136ibs 1 rep 141ibs

Today 8 days later
    Bench Press:
    10 reps 114ibs 7 reps 132ibs 4 reps 136ibs 3 reps 141ibs 1 rep 150ibs

Is this a good increase guys.

MrMe is offline Member
    Well it should kick in soon but dont expect to be able to lift a car. If its real you should start feeling it more by day 10 (range). And starting the dbol without the test isnt smart! Since it takes about 5 weeks for the test to kick in, thats why we throw in dbol to kick start and bridge the time up until the test kicks in.

Quote Originally Posted by daveh24706
    Im not too sure if the dianabol im taking has kicked in or im wondering is it real dianabol at all,certainly from the pics in this forum ,my dianabol look legit.

I started my cycle of dianabol + nolvadex 8 days ago.Will be adding in test to my cycle once i receive it in the next few days. After 8 days on dianabol(30(mg) ive had no side effects whatsoever,i feel exactly the same as i did 8 days ago,dont feel bloated,agressive,no acne(which was a problem for me in the past when not on steroids ). The only slight difference is im a bit more hyper,thats it.

Im a relative novice to bodybuilding and weight training,im a soccer player and really my goal is i want to get stronger and physically bigger. This is my first cycle on steroids and i have done my research at least i think. I have been on a very good diet the past 8 days since on the cycle and i have put on 3.5ibs in weight.

I worked my chest/shoulders/triceps this evening and i expected to do a great workout and see fantastic strength gains, thinking my dianbol cycle would have really kicked in. Personally i didnt feel a hell of alot stronger or more of a pump.

Below Ive listed my results for my bench press 8 days ago after starting the cycle and also todays results. On my bench press ive increased my strength by about 9ibs. Is this a good increase in strenght or should i be getting much better strength increases with dianabol.

8 days ago
    Bench Press:

Today 8 days later
    Bench Press:

And whats 128ibs? Is that lbs, as in pounds?

If so.......all I have to say is

Snrf is offline Banned
    Dude your max bench is like 140 pounds and you're juicing? hahaha, my fourteen year old brother benches more than that!

its too late now though so post your exact diet up and your workout regime, the guys on this board will help you make the most of this cycle you shouldn't be on

Ya wait till day 15, up the dose to 40mg a day, if you havent gained at least 4-5 lbs or get crazy pumps--without question FAKE!!!! I forgot to mention lay off the nolva until you start to feel the effects--

beuleux is offline Banned
    All I can say is you wont feel much in 8 days no matter what you take, when I took dbol it took at least a couple of weeks to kick in from memory possibly three, if youre feeling stronger its probably psychological, other than that I can add nothing.

god i hope im lifting more than your bro!

Im english so i hope i get my conversions right i wrkout using kg's and not pounds, my max bench today was 88kg, whatever that converts to in pounds.

I know im not the worlds strongest but thats just me,gotta go with the strength i got. So do you think my strength gains were small or were they about right on dbol .

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    Bench is still under 200lbs

I would not suggest you use AAS and the particular cycle you are running isn't that great. What are you're stats: height, weight, age, years experience..ect.

GHO5T is offline Senior Member

8 days ago
    Bench Press:

Today 8 days later
    Bench Press:

hey bro IMO if your into soccer you shouldnt be juicing at all, stay natty man, you dont need to be taking dbol as it will casue bloat and a weight increase which i think since you play soccer is a bad thing

My stats, well im 6ft, 185lbs 23 male.Been lifting weights on and off for about a yeari no my bench is poor,im a soccer playr not a bodybuilder. Wh would ye not suggest using steroids when my bench pres is so low.

If th dbol is real what ort of strength gains should i be looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by Snrfmaster
    Dude your max bench is like 140 pounds and you're juicing? hahaha, my fourteen year old brother benches more than that!

its too late now though so post your exact diet up and your workout regime, the guys on this board will help you make the most of this cycle you shouldn't be on
    what hes benching is fine, he plays soccer so he doesnt need to be benching 250-300 pounds

Quote Originally Posted by GHO5T
    what hes benching is fine, he plays soccer so he doesnt need to be benching 250-300 pounds

If his goal is to increase strength and gain muscle then it's not fine.
    He could naturally be ALOT stronger. He has no idea how to train and obviously has trained very little.
    You have no business cycling.

exactly gho5t im a soccer player not a professional bodybuilder. I also play a bit of rugby, so currently im in the off season so want to build up before the season starts and i feel steroids will allow me to bulk up faster and in time for the season. I also want to look physically better plus imnot a pro soccer player, im not too worried about the bloat.

My question still hasnt been answered?

Roughly in yere opinions ,what will the initial strength gains be one dbol starts to kick in.

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    My stats, well im 6ft, 185lbs 23 male.Been lifting weights on and off for about a yeari no my bench is poor,im a soccer playr not a bodybuilder. Wh would ye not suggest using steroids when my bench pres is so low.

If th dbol is real what ort of strength gains should i be looking for.
    For what you are looking to gain I would have suggested something like anavar or oral turinabol . You gain about 10-15 pounds of lean muscle. You said you are not a bb. Well dbol is what bodybuilders take, but they also take it with test. Not saying you wont keep anything from the dbol, it just wont be a whole lot. Some people do keep a lot, some don't. If you just to be faster and stronger, than var or tbol would be a good choice. Or prehaps even a low does of test.

exactly gho5t im a soccer player not a professional bodybuilder. I also play a bit of rugby, so currently im in the off season so want to build up before the season starts and i feel steroids will allow me to bulk up faster and in time for the season. I also want to look physically better plus imnot a pro soccer player, im not too worried about the bloat.

Roughly in yere opinions ,what will the initial strength gains be one dbol starts to kick in.
    That also varies from person to person. Some people put on 4 lbs a week after it kicks in. How much are you eating, and how much water do you drink a day. You should be drinking about 1.5-2 gal/day and probably around 3,500 cals a day. If you do it right you could expect to keep about 5-10 lbs of your gains, due to the fact that dbol is mostly water weight.

run the dbol for 4-5 weeks, and when you get your test run it at 500mg/wk for the rest of your cycle (12 weeks) get your training and diet in check, and you should see some nice results

Quote Originally Posted by king6
    That also varies from person to person. Some people put on 4 lbs a week after it kicks in. How much are you eating, and how much water do you drink a day. You should be drinking about 1.5-2 gal/day and probably around 3,500 cals a day. If you do it right you could expect to keep about 5-10 lbs of your gains, due to the fact that dbol is mostly water weight.
    damn bro thats alot of water, i usually take in only 1 gal

damn bro thats alot of water, i usually take in only 1 gal
    Yeah now that I look at it that may be a bit over kill. 1-1.5 should be sufficient.

Tommy Boy is offline Junior Member
    Dude, I curl more than you bench. Stay away from steroids . At least until you start shaving.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Boy
    Dude, I curl more than you bench. Stay away from steroids . At least until you start shaving.
    you can curl more than 140 pounds, is that with one arm

I do 130 on the cable preacher curls. Almost 140!

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    I did 145, cheat curled 175

Manpretty is offline Member
    DUDE i dont care what sport you play you are weak as a kitten honestly man what are you doing? before i started AS i was benching 1.8 times my body weight.
    ps if you are a soccer player why didnt you list a lift that pretained to soccer players squat maybe? or at least something to do with legs i dont know man you seriously shouldnt be cycling tho

judostar is offline Junior Member
    i agree with manpretty you need not cycle for one your libal to lose some speed and for 2 like everybody else said your taking Dbol a BB juice wtf help me understand. Train natty for a lot longer than come back good luck with your soccer.

you can curl more than 140 pounds, is that with one arm

150 EZbar. 80 DB.(each arm) That's not too much for you is it, Cheese dick?

roid rage ???

I think the gram of Test I shot today is working, yes. No rage. I feel great.
    I feel like a chef at Benihana today. Slice 'em and dice 'em.
    (No pun intended, Judoshit). Night night.

its JUDO STAR and for good reason ive earned it

I_AM_HE is offline Banned
    Ghost You Gay You Look Like A Gaelod

Thread Information