Thread: letro so far

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    quartertonroche is offline New Member

letro so far

just a few words on my experience with letro.

28 yrs, 205 lbs, 12 yrs liftin, 5 cycles, high teens bf

ok I'm week six on a test only. 900 mg/wk, cyp (most ever). I got my diet in check, ramped my letro up before I started to take the edge off some existing puberty gyno, then dropped down to a mantainence dose of letro through the cycle. I also ran t3 and clen . I have plenty of nolva on hand.

The letro is from a sponsor, spray bottle.

I had mixed emotions on my gains. looks, as of last week, I have never looked nearly this good. vascular and hard looking. My diet has been better than ever, I gave that (diet) more credit than the test. I would have thought the test was bunk, but I can clearly tell from the pump it's in effect. By week six, test is generally very evident for me.

But I was weaker than ever. bench press, my working weight (8 reps) is about 315. it was 8 before cycle. about week 3, it dropped to the point where I was struggeling with my third. I upped carbs a little, and saw no real effect. protien was up to 400g/day.

I completely lost my cardio, which had gotten pretty danm good/ immediately sucking wind and couldnt run a mile. no sex drive at all, didnt punch the munchkin 2 weeks straight (personal record by 13 days). I also had nasty insomnia.

Dropped clen, no effect. dropped t3, no effect. dropped letro last week and ran nolva. I started feeling sloppy, but full. cardio started getting better. slept. sex drive returned. picked t3 and clen back up.

Today was bench day. I popped 12 reps easily, no spotter. 350, easy four. 405, I dunno I used a spotter and he grabbed the bar even though I was real clear about no hands. threw me off and I racked it after one. This, after the week before 3 reps had been barely doable

So....I've really drug this out, sorry. anyway I get home and I'm feelin good about the lift but cant get over how sloppy I feel. I get in the mirror and peel my shirt off......wow. I looked like I did the day before I really got my diet in check, BUT, my gyno....looked like a madonna video. Never seen puffy nipples like that before. Looks horrible, insanely bloated, moon face to boot.

So, I cant get the letro going again soon enough. started with 2 squirts today. the letro clearly stopped the severe bloating and gyno that the high amount of test was just begging to give me. Nolva's not cuttin it, I mean I shoulda started it a little before I dropped the letro so suddenly, but with rebound and heavy cycle in effect, whew.

I'm gonna ramp it back up for a week. I had figured my mantainence dose to be two squirts. I'll drop it two one. one thing has become clear, the stuff is extremely effective, to the point where I just wont miss if I havnt taken enough. I've gotten a chance to see where I'd be without it, the dose was just too much for me, imo. Just making my comments. I can see that in the future I will swear by letro, but I have to get it figured out a little better.

I'm gonna get another bottle on friday since I'm having to ramp it up again mid cycle. Live and learn, just thought I'd share.

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    Thanks alot for the post bro...I've been debating on whether or not to get some of AR-R 's letro...always got my ancillaries elsewhere.
    I think your post has about swayed me into making my first purchase from them.

-ShrpSkn

lifterjaydawg is offline Senior Member
    AR-R 's letro works great. Great for gyno.

Thread Information