romeodun is offline Junior Member

kick start on deca and sust

i am still planning on starting my 'light' deca and sust cycle in jan 07, done loads of research over the last 3 months but still keep coming up with questions.

now todays question is on a deca and sust cycle, how long will it take for it to 'kick in' and feel the effects?

will i benefit from adding d d-bol to the mix to give me a kick start untill the other gear kicks in.

weeks 1-8 deca 200ml per week
    weeks 1-10 sust 250ml per week
    weeks 1-10 arimidex .5mg ed (gyno prone)

PCT 21 days after last sust shot
    4 weeks nolva 20mg ed and clomid 50mg ed

this is my first course.
    5'10
    15%bf
    6 years training
    180lbs

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by romeodun
    i am still planning on starting my 'light' deca and sust cycle in jan 07, done loads of research over the last 3 months but still keep coming up with questions.

now todays question is on a deca and sust cycle, how long will it take for it to 'kick in' and feel the effects?

will i benefit from adding d d-bol to the mix to give me a kick start untill the other gear kicks in.

weeks 1-8 deca 200ml per week
    weeks 1-10 sust 250ml per week

weeks 1-10 arimidex .5mg ed (gyno prone)

PCT 21 days after last sust shot
    4 weeks nolva 20mg ed and clomid 50mg ed

this is my first course.
    5'10
    15%bf
    6 years training
    180lbs
    running deca and sus at those dosages and that short of a duration will not give you any kind of results

THINKBIG is offline Junior Member
    I ran sust at 500mg for 15 weeks for my first cycle. I noticed gains both strength and size around week 6 so the next 2 months where awesome for building, make sure you have good PCT or it will all be a waste, My next cycle is going to be test E at 600 mg and Deca at 400 mg with HCG and PCT.. Oh yeah 15 weeks on test and 12 on Deca. I noticed that I probably should have shot EOD on the Sust to keep things more stable twice a week is just to long for the short esters..good luck Bro........

Thread Information