Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    beuleux is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by texasmk4
    how come I can't see that advertisment??
    possibly youve got a ad-popup-banner blocker installed on your pc

MRRoboto is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by texasmk4
    how come I can't see that advertisment??
    Probably a pop-up blocker or you may need to install a flash program.

saturn08 is offline Associate Member
    by domestic source do people mean Joe Blow from Golds Gym down the street? Personally I can get my stuff in that manner, but I prefer to get overseas b/c,
    A. It all comes from the same places anyway (generally)
    B. At least when I get from a supplier overseas, I can check the UGL's website or choose what exactly it is I want. I can choose between different companies making the same steroid .
    C. I almost always get the kind of gear that I want - as opposed to "So have you got any test this week?",
    "No buddy, only D-bol."
    D. Source I go through gives refunds for bunk shit, and also refunds for undelivered gear.
    Hobbldy dobbldy.
    Overseas is the way to go. Plus I live in Alabama- which is self explanatory.

Jay-Ace is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by saturn08
    I believe so Jay Ace, looks like he is a member of this forum.

Wasn't me who asked bro!!

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    I take it you mean me,since I
    did mention domestic shipments.

Not joe blow.But..a respected source
    within the states is priceless...IMO.

Overseas works,Ive never had an issue.

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay-Ace
    Wasn't me who asked bro!!
    It was me

Jay-Ace is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SS1476
    It was me

Gettin me in trouble

I'd second your oppinion in overseas suppliers. I've always reserched my suppliers before ordering, and to date I've never had a problem.

In the last 4-5yrs I've probably had a shipment arrive every 2-3 weeks and in that time only 1 was confiscated by customs and that was Rx meds. The company sent them out again to a diff address free of charge!!

saturn08 is offline Associate Member
    whoops Jay Ace, looks like I made an error,
    sorry SS1476, just act as if I had been directing that comment to you the whole time.
    A respected source SS1476 is good, but personally I have always found that even those are not completely reliable all the time. I guess it it just a matter of preference really, I like the fact that I can choose from different companies making the same product. If one UGL is going to shit I can get the same gear from another Lab, via my source, who has access to multiple sources.
    I find that domestic sources get their shit in the same manner many times as well, so whats to say the domestic wont be chopping gear that is bunk a well. Either they are ordering it too, or they are getting it from a guy, who got it from a guy and so on all the way to mexico, or Europe or whatever. But that is just my experience you know.

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    IMO, a good domestic source is purchasing their own powders, manufacturing their own gear in a clean, professional environment, and labeling their gear in a professional manner.
    A good domestic source will have excellent service and communications with his customers, second to none T/A times, and to top it all off, you have no worries of a customs intercept.

You just can't go wromg with solid domestic sources...
    Don't get me wrong, I used to order overseas as well, and without any hiccups whatsoever. But after successfully landing some good domestic sources, I'd never go international again. JMHO.

I think it mainly boils down to what one has at their disposal and what their personal preferences are.

-ShrpSkn

Rugger4308 is offline New Member
    I sent for my suppliers list a few weeks ago and got it a few minutes later. But I had to go into my junk mail folder to get it. If you have a spam blocker or use a hotmail or similar email it will get caught by your spam blocker. So try looking in there or adjusting you spam blocker. Hope That helps.

ekeaz is offline Junior Member
    I've ordered from overseas but not from those suppliers on the list. It took a good 2 weeks to get my gear though. Those suppliers are good though it will just take a while to get it. And I didn't order vials either but I am sure that there wouldn't be a problem because they will break up the shipments into multiples if it looks to suspicious. Let me know if you have any questions.

Halfcenturian is offline Associate Member

List??? I got one supplier

I sent in for a list justo see if it had been updated, and got the same overseas source I got a year ago. It's cool. I'm covered. But why the hell are you recommending non-domestic sources? Especially this guy???

andros00919 is offline Banned
    "Looking for Steroids , Get Our Suppliers List."

WHY THIS FORM ASK FOR POSTAL ADDRESS IF NOTHING ARRIVE FOR POSTAL MAIL, THIS ADDRESS IS THE POLICE TO CATCH ONE OF US???

gorgorothsatanis is offline Associate Member
    Got my list e-mailed within minutes.

H20Crazy is offline Associate Member
    I ordered my first cycle via overseas UGL. I ordered tabs and vials. It was sent in two packages. It took 45 days for the first package to arrive (containing the vials). Still awaiting delivery on the second package (PCT). Tuesday will officially be 2 months.

UGL's are super cheap....you just have to wait it out. Also taking a chance for seizure. Although my source will re-send seizures, it's not in my best interest to have my home address flagged by customs.

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by H20Crazy
    I ordered my first cycle via overseas UGL. I ordered tabs and vials. It was sent in two packages. It took 45 days for the first package to arrive (containing the vials). Still awaiting delivery on the second package (PCT). Tuesday will officially be 2 months.

UGL's are super cheap....you just have to wait it out. Also taking a chance for seizure. Although my source will re-send seizures, it's not in my best interest to have my home address flagged by customs.
    damn 2 months that sucks...have you tried domestic remailers? get your shit in like 3-7 days

topnotch is offline Member
    what is a domestic re-mailer?

dhriscerr is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay-Ace
    Sorry went wrong on the last post.

Dunno how you do it in the US/Canada, but here in the UK Feb only has 28 days except ona leap year when it has 29.

Do you guys give Feb 28 days and 29 every foruth year??
    No we dont we just have some days where were on the 1st of march when your on the 29th of feb, then it takes 4 years to correct itself. Come on man, I dont even know if that would work? "Well folks today its the 1st of march in the united states but the 29th of feb in the Uk even though they are 10 hours ahead of us" ofcourse we have leap year just like you guys

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information