Rocky IV is offline Member

Primo Winstrol and Masteron simlularity question.

PLease only respond from experience with the compounds not what you have read or have been told..

I was wondering what you guys think about primo's results...do you think as a stand alone it had a closer effect on the body visualy to winstrol ?? or masteron ..

Winstrol does the same thing as mast for me but actually dryes me out a the same time unlike masteron..also was a bit harder on winni.

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    I certainly do not think that primo will get you the hardness produced by masteron or winny, i have used masteron along with primo.....i think the vascularity from masteron and primo are similar tho...CD

I agree that primo doesnt get you as hard ,,so you think its closer to masteron in some way...anyone else? i couldnt really tell when i used primo it was with winni so i couldnt tell if primo has that effect of drying out the body nicely..masteron did not dry me out just made me harder

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    I think masteron would be closer to winny in that aspect, i think primo is very different from masteron acutally , masteron produces more hardness and MUCH greater strength gains...

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky IV
    PLease only respond from experience with the compounds not what you have read or have been told..

I was wondering what you guys think about primo's results...do you think as a stand alone it had a closer effect on the body visualy to winstrol ?? or masteron ..

Winstrol does the same thing as mast for me but actually dryes me out a the same time unlike masteron..also was a bit harder on winni.
    as aas gives differnet kind of results from person to person, theres no way to respond to this, one person may say primo gave me same kind of results as masteron, but for another person there could of been a world of a difference

only advice i can give is to try it yourself bro, and see what kind of results you get with them

std4 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky IV
    I agree that primo doesnt get you as hard ,,so you think its closer to masteron in some way...anyone else? i couldnt really tell when i used primo it was with winni so i couldnt tell if primo has that effect of drying out the body nicely..masteron did not dry me out just made me harder

what's the difference between drying you out and getting harder?

Quote Originally Posted by std4
    what's the difference between drying you out and getting harder?
    Water wieght when on wistrol it drys me out from water retension thats y most people have problems with there joints on winni after a while becuase it drys the body out of fluid between the joints get dry..luckly that has never happend to me.. masterone just makes me harder and gives i little more strenth but doesnt dry out my body like winstrol

Quote Originally Posted by GHO5T
    as aas gives differnet kind of results from person to person, theres no way to respond to this, one person may say primo gave me same kind of results as masteron , but for another person there could of been a world of a difference

only advice i can give is to try it yourself bro, and see what kind of results you get with them

I agreee with you 100% everyone recats totaly differnt but at least i can get a rough idea from the responses also when looking at ppls avatars of themselfs you can kinda get an idea if that person has same body type as yourself..so i just really wanted to get a rough idea

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    I belive Primo is more anabolic in muscle tissue, while masteron feels more androgenic , as it was way more effective than Primo for strenght gains and hardness. Primo was a better muscle builder for me, though.

Thread Information