xaviercory is offline Junior Member

low dose cycles?

I had done a cycle ( if you even want to call it a cycle) of sus 250 at a mere 1cc a week for 14 weeks and blew up from 202lbs too 236lbs my diet was shit and i didnt drink much water at all.The question i have is being my body reacted like that from it can i run a low dose cycle of deca ,eq,and test or will this be just a waste of gear?

shredzs is offline Associate Member
    with results like that u certainly can!
    I have great results with even the lowest doses

theboss is offline Associate Member
    damn..you are lucky

std4 is offline Junior Member
    was it your first cycle? nice results bro

yeah it was.Since then i have done alot more research on my diet and water intake and wanted to go with DECA ,EQ,TEST PROP,WINNY cycle but at low dose's to see what will happen this time.I also since then have purposely dropped my weight down to 202.I wanted to prime my body this cycle with a low bf% of around 10-12% so i dont screw this one like i did the last.What do you guys think?
    Last edited by xaviercory; 12-06-2006 at 11:17 AM.

Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    So if you have good reaction to low dose of one steriod would it be safe to assume that you could run low dose on any steroid ? I gained 25 pounds off a deca only cycle (Yes i know now that you should ALWAYS include test but didnt then) that was only 200mgs a week. I am thinking about doing a EQ/Test cycle and if I could just run em both at 200 instead of 400 I could do 2 cycles for the same price. So anyway I'll repeat the question. If you respond good to one low dose cycle does that mean your likely to respond good to low doses of other steroids ?

OldUncle is offline Junior Member
    Everybody's first cycle is the best one. Don't be surprised if you have to up the dose and stack up eventually, because we all did.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    I definately support low dosage cycles. You should have no problem running an other low dose cycle. Try running something like 250mgs test weekly again, but toss in a supporting compound like dbol , deca , winstrol , ect to compliment the cycle.

great because i wanted to run the test prop at 100mg EOD the deca and eq at 200mg a piece weekly.I get different response's on the low dose but i know people who have done deca only plus eq only cycles with great results with no pct like i did with sust.I also notice my balls didnt shrink on that last cycle was that a good or bad thing?

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm planning my next cycle. It's going to consist of

weeks 1-12 test e or c @ 200-250mgs weekly

Then some oral to compliment it. Haven't decieded on the compound yet. I was planning on running winstrol at the end of the cycle, but I've been having problems with my knees, and the dry joints associated with winstrol may
    hurt my training.

gotjuice28 is offline Banned
    yeah i like low dose also

comradebillyboy is offline Associate Member
    I think your approach is very sound. Too many think 'if a little is good, then a lot must be better', which ain't necessarily so.

Thread Information