Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member

Just Had Random Steroid Test, Help!!!!!

just got a random steroid test and took deca around 10-12 months ago for 6 weeks at 300mg per week. ANY chance that COULD POSSIBLY not show up or am i screwed.

anything i can say in my defense, like i took one of the legal pro-hormones and thats why its coming back positive?!?!

ThizzKing is offline Associate Member
    im pretty sure decca stays in your system for a year..think of a good excuse just in case

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    edit
    Last edited by Ufa; 12-23-2006 at 10:00 AM.

ecivon is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    just got a random steroid test and took deca around 10-12 months ago for 6 weeks at 300mg per week. ANY chance that COULD POSSIBLY not show up or am i screwed.

anything i can say in my defense, like i took one of the legal pro-hormones and thats why its coming back positive?!?!
    Have some advice that might work, but it may pull it off. Last year had finished up a test and deca cycle and had a government blood test several months later. The doc asked me if I used steroids and told him no. When asked he said my blood had a steroid compound in it and the only thing it could have been was the deca and asked if I had ever used Prednisone. I never had. It may be that deca and Prednisone share characteristics in the blood. Prednisone is a corticoid steroid that has a glucocorticoid effect. There are many legitimate otc products that have these pharmacological expressions in them, such as the rash (ecszema) medication hydrocortisone and products sold legally in gyms and health clubs. If you are asked and cornered you might tell them that you had been using several otc metabolism and protein products for dieting (either weight gain/loss, depending on what you need) (as many of these products contain corticoid compounds) and you don't remember what they were and haven't taken them for quite some time. My govt. docs believed it and didn't challenge it.

ok bro, so what products have this corticoid stuff in it so i can start thinking about telling them stuff i've taken.

i just read an articial that also said the amino acid lysine may cause a false positive??

ecivon is offline Member
    ok bro, so what products have this corticoid stuff in it so i can start thinking about telling them stuff i've taken.

i just read an articial that also said the amino acid lysine may cause a false positive??
    That's the whole point -- you don't want to identify any product. Tell them it was about a year ago and you had used a few different things and don't remember what they were.

well i won't mention any in particular but i'm saying, like are rash creams the only thing........i heard creatine, what other types of health products could i say.........but not using specific names

ecivon is offline Member
    well i won't mention any in particular but i'm saying, like are rash creams the only thing........i heard creatine, what other types of health products could i say.........but not using specific names

tell them that you had been using several otc metabolism and protein products for dieting (either weight gain/loss, depending on what you need) (as many of these products contain corticoid compounds) and you don't remember what they were and haven't taken them for quite some time.

Don't mention ANY product names, or brands. Tell them you don't remember what you took because it was one year ago. If they ask where you got them tell them it could have been any one of your local supplement stores as you've used a few of them in the past.

And is it possible since it was my only use of deca ever that it could be out since it has been almost a year? I mean i know all the detection times say up to 18 months, so i'm assuming some ppl have experienced shorter detection periods?

well i'll try it man, got any thoughts on if it could already be out since it has been a year?

ecivon is offline Member
    well i'll try it man, got any thoughts on if it could already be out since it has been a year?
    You never know, you could be clean and it's always possible if it is still in your blood they just plain missed it. Anything is possible. You just have to be ready with an explanation if they detect it. Just be ready to explain it innocently and casually. Just remember not to give too many precise details -- no one has perfect recall from events from a year ago. Just relax and deal with it, you're in the driver's seat, don't let them in. I'm on a plane and going to lose connection, Good Luck and don't stress.

appreciate it bro, anyone else have any experience with my situation or have any useful advise?

Hard Head is offline Member
    appreciate it bro, anyone else have any experience with my situation or have any useful advise?

Damn man, here is is for the third time. Open your eyes and read it!

tell them that you had been using several otc metabolism and protein products for dieting (either weight gain/loss, depending on what you need) and you don't remember what they were and haven't taken them for quite some time.

anyone please

briansauras is offline Senior Member
    r you sure it was steroid test? those tend to be kind of expensive unless you play some kind of college/pro sport.

Deca is in your system for 18months and I dont really think you can tell them you took otc stuff cause im pretty sure its going to come up as nandrolone decanate only not as clear.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by briansauras
    r you sure it was steroid test? those tend to be kind of expensive unless you play some kind of college/pro sport.

Deca is in your system for 18months and I dont really think you can tell them you took otc stuff cause im pretty sure its going to come up as nandrolone decanate only not as clear.
    im pretty sure it wont come up as nandrolone decanoate... as nandrolone maybe..

they tested for rec and steroids , they told me what the tests were when i was in there.

briansauras is offline Senior Member
    they tested for rec and steroids, they told me what the tests were when i was in there.
    so they took your blood then? I would assume aas test would only be giving if in some kind of competative sport.....

trust me bro, it was a steroid test as well, my job is now testing for steroids with all regular rec drug tests

yea bro, i got that part....thanks, just wanting to know if anyone else has had experience with actual testing and deca . I'm not meaning to be an ass, but dude i screwed up and this is my job. I can't lose it........

ecivon is offline Member
    yea bro, i got that part....thanks, just wanting to know if anyone else has had experience with actual testing and deca. I'm not meaning to be an ass, but dude i screwed up and this is my job. I can't lose it........
    What I explained to you was for deca in my system. The blood test the govt. did was very extensive and they were looking. It wasn't random. If it is detected in your system how you explain it is how you'll come out of it. At the time I wasn't aware it stayed in your system up to 18 months, I thought I was clean. The chemical makeup of deca apparently allows the presence of it to be explained in other ways, from other legal products. You came here looking for advice and were given very specific advice from experience that paralleled precisely what you were looking for. It won't be the 'fact' that it shows up in your blood that will get your ass in trouble, it will be either that you fail to reasonably explain its presence and it will be 'how' you explain it and how believable you are. You can't go before them shaking and quivering. Unless you come up with a 100% guaranteed method to clean your blood, you need to be prepared to offer a 'credible' explanation for how it got there -- and I gave it to you. They won't be able to prove shit if you act mature and confident about your explanation: "I don't know how the hell it got there, it could have come from some supplements I took for a while last year and I took a few and don't really remember what they were."

If you don't come up with a better plan, this one worked for the government after deca was detected in my system. I have a very good job with the government that has let me travel all over the world that I didn't want to lose either. What happens to you will be determined by how well you handle yourself in front of them. With all due respect, be a man and confident in front of them.

do u have experience with telling a doc you used that kind of stuff and gotten away with it?

Hard Head is offline Member
    Remember that a year ago, designer juice was available legally as OTC suppliments! You don't have to tell them shit.

i appreciate all your advice man.

bbplaya21 is offline Associate Member
    well if its a D1 school thres a list on the ncaa website that has all the illegal substances and it doesnt matter if u mistakeingly took it ur still s.o.o.l.

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    I would buy the steroid cleanse kit. I know that it doesn't work for decca, but since you took it so long ago it might just work. If you test comes back positive, that means your screwed right? Wrong, you can demand a retest. If you are a member of a union then they will fight that. But you can go before a board and retest, and they will most likley give it to you. Hopefully the steroid cleanse works. Do they watch you piss? I know in this state its illegal to monitor urinalisys. So you can use fake piss. If they do watch you can use a fake schlong too.

http://www.thewhizzinator.com/whiz2.htm

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    what job tests for steroids ? I do believe this is the third time asked.

sorry meso, i dont feel comfortable telling ppl what field i'm in........its a secret

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    sorry meso, i dont feel comfortable telling ppl what field i'm in........its a secret
    Ok 007.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    i know what you do and you're not that good....

Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    i know what you do and you're not that good....

then quit coming to the male strip club i work at

KeyMastur is offline VET
    then quit coming to the male strip club i work at
    nah you're not a stripper. enjoy the 50

longtom74 is offline Junior Member
    Maybe an army of one, or possibly he aims high? The few the proud?

getpaid is offline Associate Member
    I smell bacon!!!!!!!!

Ufa
    edit
    Last edited by Ufa; 12-22-2006 at 03:51 PM.

didn't know homeland tested for the stuff unless suspected

Ufa
    edit
    Last edited by Ufa; 12-22-2006 at 03:51 PM.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Stick with the OTC story, and don't list any sort of brand names or products.

judostar is offline Junior Member
    no matter how many times asked you avoided the question, That is a trait only the MAN uses. I served all i can be and never got tested, also wrestled for a div 1 school never got tested tried out for the Man to seve and protect first time i ever had to take a AAS test with a REC test. U SMELL BAD!

damn! I guess you cant get on without the test nowdays. damn That B. Bonds!

by the way funny! :haha
    Last edited by longtom74; 12-05-2006 at 03:43 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information