YupYup is offline Junior Member

Testosterone Ethanate Placebo

Started my first cycle last night.

Gave myself a glute shot on the right with a 25gauge needle. It was a piece of cake, no probs whatsoever.

30 minutes after the injection I went to the gym to lift bis/tris and do some squats to help the oil spread.

I had the most amazing pumps, and lifted 10lbs more on a straight bar for my curls. Although I know that test takes time to kick in (4-5 weeks) I still had such an intense work out. AMAZING placebo effect, now I can't wait for it to really kick in.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    And the question is??

Sounds good just think how you will feel when it starts to kick, best of luck

plzr8 is offline Senior Member
    yah that was 100% mental gain, just think how great it will be when its physical too

good luck!

theboss is offline Associate Member
    i've got these tablets that come in a plastic roll...they are all different colours..some pink, some yellow, some blue....the wrapper says "sweet tarts" and everytime i go to the gym i pop a couple of those and let them disolve under my tougue so it gets into my system faster.....after that i have the most amazing workouts ever!!!! and they only cost me $0.25 a roll...... lol

congrats man....the same happened to me...placebo effect but who the f*ck cares....use it to your advantage!!!

Thread Information