Hephens is offline Member

Dbol's big appetite + strength increase

Currently finishing on my last week of sust cycle 500mg/week (week 10) i got these dbol 's in today and had heaps and was desperate to try them. i am doing them for the next 3 week at 30mg/day then starting pct staright after.

Ok what the heck i swallowd these things and hours later i went nuts appetite shot through the roof, had to eat everything i could and strength went crazy aswell. I'm spready them out evenly throught out the day.

I would like to no since i already have high levels of testosterone from sust was it because of that my body didnt need to wait for blood levels to rise and just started working first day, cause that is what happened.

Megaherz is offline Junior Member
    I have a hard time believing that you would feel a difference the
    same day the first day that you took them. I have to agree that Dbol
    totally seems to boost your appetite. I'm taking 50mg/day(my ugl puts
    these in 50mg capsules not tablets), and I keep eating everything in sight!

x_moe is offline Anabolic Member
    actually i remember the first cycle i ever done with test. e and dbols, i felt a difference within hours also

briansauras is offline Senior Member
    I havent used them in over a yr. But Im pretty sure it took about a wk for them to kick in. Deff felt them when I took 25mg before the gym

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Dbol kill's my appetite.....

i feel it works best for me to take them all at lunch just a cpl hours before gym is it ok to? Oh yeah i hope its ok to mention this but the stuff i have is ugl and its paper form steroids very good stuff 10% overdose. when i took them for the first time yesterday i forgot that i did a shot of sust 250 and it happens that everytime i do a shot of sust 250 on training days i am very strong than most others i believe its the prop thats doing this so i hope today that the dbols do the work and it was the dbols.

briansauras is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hephens
    i feel it works best for me to take them all at lunch just a cpl hours before gym is it ok to? Oh yeah i hope its ok to mention this but the stuff i have is ugl and its paper form steroids very good stuff 10% overdose. when i took them for the first time yesterday i forgot that i did a shot of sust 250 and it happens that everytime i do a shot of sust 250 on training days i am very strong than most others i believe its the prop thats doing this so i hope today that the dbols do the work and it was the dbols.
    I took it first thing in the morn, 3.5-4hrs later then 3.5-4hrs after that. My gym time usually fell right before one of my doses so I would take 25mg before the gym. 15mg when i woke, 25mg gym, 10mg other dose.

rafael is offline Associate Member
    when i start dianabol i can usually tell if theyre good in a few hours...my eyes tend to buldge out..i get energetic...euphoric...ants in my pants...etc etc. :P

Ive been experimenting and seen that leaving them under the tung gets absor** real quik and feel the burst from it. so i what i was going to do is take all the dbols just before i go into the gym can this cause more side effects and more pain to your liver? i take a liver fix to help it so i havent had any liver pains.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by HORSE
    im with you on that one mate,it tottally fvcks my guts 2 bits...............

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    Nothing against dbol , as it's done great things for me in the past, but it has all but fallen out of favor with me as far as it's involvement in any future cycles go.
    I find it fuks me guts up too...but the strength gains are tremendous...and them pumps...oh boy...

-ShrpSkn

Apex is offline Associate Member
    Dbol decreased my appetite

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HORSE
    Same here.

Thread Information