Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    grimmace is offline Junior Member
    I really can't believe this statement your making, because on the other board he is on, if too many people have issues with the the supplier and they are not taken care of, the supplier is removed. All his issues are always resolved and he has been on there for a long time, while I've seen others come and go. I think there are a bunch of haters out ther cause he has the best prices and service.
    Quote Originally Posted by Halfcenturian
    If your source **Edited: Narkissos** , there has been a major "falling out". Many people have been scammed. If it's someone else, nevermind.
    Plus I don't think the bunk gear involved sachets. Not sure.
    Just reporting so you can check it out before you buy.

Halfcenturian is offline Associate Member

I speak as a victim.

I got ripped off to the tune of $1,200. I'm not slinging mud. I'm stating a fact. He is a selective scammer. He is no longer recognized as an official ** supplier. Check it out. I have no hidden agenda here, other than to warn you and tell you that I did, in fact, get bunk gear. You are free to use whoever you want. Back off bro.

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^ That's a pretty heavy hit...sorry to hear that.

As for him being recognized as an approved supplier of **Edited: Narkissos** products, that arguement is irrelevent, as they have closed their doors as of last month and are no longer producing products. Any of their products still in circulation are from last year and that supply will dry up sooner than later.

Halfcenturian is offline Associate Member
    Thanks, bro.

I'm totally aware of the whole mess. I'm sure you stay on top of the good, the bad, and the ugly in this industry too.
    We would be foolish not to.

I was just offering a warning, based on personal experience. That's a big part of the fellowship we all try to provide on this board. Don't let your bro walk into quicksand.

Then this clown thinks I'm bashing and making this stuff up.

You're right. Irrelevant. It's all ancient history, bro.

Let's lock this one up. Stick a fork in it.

First of all your the the clown. At first you say you wouldn't take a gallon of his stuff for free, and then you ordered and got burnt $1200, sure you did. You just joined this site 12 days ago. I'll on you.
    Thanks, bro.

I'm totally aware of the whole mess. I'm sure you stay on top of the good, the bad, and the ugly in this industry too.
    We would be foolish not to.

I was just offering a warning, based on personal experience. That's a big part of the fellowship we all try to provide on this board. Don't let your bro walk into quicksand.

Then this clown thinks I'm bashing and making this stuff up.

You're right. Irrelevant. It's all ancient history, bro.

Let's lock this one up. Stick a fork in it.

Im just wondering from what you said here. Did you get bunk gear from him, and order again and get burnt $1200. OR you got burnt $1200, and reordered more and got bunk gear.
    I got ripped off to the tune of $1,200. I'm not slinging mud. I'm stating a fact. He is a selective scammer. He is no longer recognized as an official ** supplier. Check it out. I have no hidden agenda here, other than to warn you and tell you that I did, in fact, get bunk gear. You are free to use whoever you want. Back off bro.

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Quote Originally Posted by grimmace
    Im just wondering from what you said here. Did you get bunk gear from him, and order again and get burnt $1200. OR you got burnt $1200, and reordered more and got bunk gear.
    Knock this shit off. Flaming will get you banned. Read the rules.

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Johny-too-small
    Knock this shit off. Flaming will get you banned. Read the rules.
    I concur.

DecimaMAS is offline Banned
    As with everything else, I can see the most adverse reactions coming from people who've yet to try the sachets. To date, I've used Deca and Masteron (a cycle which I'm currently on) and had NO problem with these.

If you're not a filthy slob and actually take the time to sterilyze your gear, there should be no problems.

And by the way, those making the vials of Test, Masteron, etc. are usually ULs as well--don't fool yourself into thinking their procedures are any better or worse for sanitation. You're injecting yourself with an illegal substance and need to just roll with the punches sometimes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information