ianchov is offline Associate Member

Red face My Cholesterol is LOW

Hey guys,

I have finished my PCT and i just came from the lab test...

Here is the picture - 2 weeks ago i made the same lab tests because my cholesterol was way too low..
    And from what i can think its been low for quite a long time because from my last test (3 months ago before the test 2 weeks ago) the values were like on this one but the lab where i have been only presented the upper ranges so i was thinking they were perfect...
    But as i said 2 weeks i made lab test in a different lab after 1 month of Prop. and D-Bol and it was the 4th week on PCT...

My tests level were very low - 8 nmol/l with referent ranges 10-28 nmol/l.
    And my HDL was 1.1 mmol/L with ranges 1.4-3 mmol/L
    My LDL was 1.41 mmol/L with ranges 0-3.36
    Tryglycerides 0.3 mmol/L with ranges 0.6-2.3 mmol/L
    Total CHOL: 2.4 mmol/L with ranges 3.4-5.2 mmol/L
    TEST levels: 7.99 mmol/L with ranges 9.9. - 27.8 mmol/L

And from then i thought - f_u_c_k, i f_u_c_k_ed myself because the lab didn`t show the bottom ranges..So i UPPED my fats - I started to eat more yolks, and was adding olive oil to my rice..

Here are the results from yesterday.. (NO OTHER MEDICATION USED during this period).

HDL 1.02 mmol/L
    LDL 1,6 mmol/l
    Triglycerides: 0.86 mmol/L
    TOTAL CHOL: 2.99
    TEST levels: 15.82

Something to add - i was eating 3 times daily oats which i know lowers the cholesterol levels...Now i eat at max 2 times daily...

I would apreciate if you put your opinion of the LOW CHOL.

Thanks guys
    Last edited by ianchov; 12-21-2006 at 01:51 AM.

firedso is offline Junior Member
    whats wrong with having low chol wtf

Its as dangerous as to be high..

Too low is dangerous your chol is 3? Mine was 3 the last time i tested mine and the doctor said he was proud of me and its very healthy. On the other hand i live in the Netherlands so mabye their are different values?

Maybe the the values are different...
    See my ranges..

I have seen a chart which in one word summarize that the dead among the people is equally with those with LOW and those with HIGH cholesterol

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    Man my numbers are exteremly messed up, i tested a month ago and the doctor told me it was so high i was gonna die, total cholesterol was like 250! Its a different reading from the one you are using i know but 80-200 is the normal range.

Then after a month of depression i tested again to see if i had to go on medication and it showed 140!! the doctor told me that is good but kind of low!!

I told the doctor to sodd off i will go test somewhere else, cholesterol cant go from dangerously high to low in one month, if i have acheived that then i should write a book and make millions about how to use depression to lower cholesterol!

Well ok it still sounds kinda weird for me because my doc told me my Cholesterol was 3 and that was very healthy and something i should be proud... But hey if the values really are diff here i would say try to eat high chol food

polat is offline Junior Member
    bro,

when you cook rice, spagetti, baked patatos you should add 1 tablespoon of oil( two tablespoon of oliveoil daily-max) and you should add 2 teaspoon of salt to your daily meal plan.

this is a must even when you r training for a contest.

you must add fish oil to your supplementation program.

Cholesterol is helping your body to produce growth hormon, so very low of it is not a good sign.

Polat,

I am completely aware of that...In Fact one of my meals is Tuna..

But as i said my levels were way too low even i know the things you mentioned..

polat is offline Junior Member
    bro,
    I don't know much about your meal plan , with low Cholesterol you may consume more red meat.I think this is the healtiest way to increase your cholesterol levels.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ianchov
    Maybe the the values are different...
    See my ranges..

I have seen a chart which in one word summarize that the dead among the people is equally with those with LOW and those with HIGH cholesterol
    yeah but that stat is inaccurate.. its beacuse chronically sick ppl have low cholesterol etc.. ur cholesterol values are excellent.. dont try to raise it.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    it is argued that the healthy cholesterol value (one that ppl who live in the jungle etc have - they have no atherosclerosis) is even lower than what uhad.. i cant remmeber now how low it was... u have absolutely nothing to worry about with ur chol....

Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    it is argued that the healthy cholesterol value (one that ppl who live in the jungle etc have - they have no atherosclerosis) is even lower than what uhad.. i cant remmeber now how low it was... u have absolutely nothing to worry about with ur chol....

Thanks, bros...

To all of you ..

I didn`t know that for the jungle people..

Even so i will try to be in the ranges..

As we discuss my lab results::

My FSH also on the bottom range...it is 1.51 IU/l and the range is 1.4-18.1

Also as stated earlier my test levels aren`t very high although in ranges

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Looks like things are slowly returning to "normal", problem is you didn't get tests done before the cycle so you really have no idea what "normal" is for you.

Your test levels are back up which is a plus, now just keep eating clean and exercising and get BW done again in 8-12wks to compare results, I'm sure it'll be even better.

I***** thanks for your input..

As i said my first lab test was 6 weeks before the cycle and i was thinking that everything is ok..

Anyway i hope the things get better cause i am noticing i am not so hungry for training.In fact my strength is noticebly low and my attitude is very low also..

I was thinking of starting a 12-16 week bulker in 2-3 weeks time..

Will i f_uck my endo?

Thread Information