fitguy is offline Anabolic Member

moderate short dose cycles

i was looking to try one soon and see how it works for me ,i was trying to figure out how to use sustanon ,dbol or anadrol and some winny perhaps in one as i want to use these but i am afraid of loosing too much hair in the standard long 10 or more weeks cycle..also i am thinking that this type of cycling would be better in terms of gains ..please help

Sus is a bad choice for a moderate dose short cycle, look into prop or suspention. If you go with sus then you will have to run it at a high dose to get the best effects in a short cycle.

Prop and Tren A work very well together in a moderate dose short cycle.
    -XL

jing jai

Quote Originally Posted by Xtralarg
    Sus is a bad choice for a moderate dose short cycle, look into prop or suspention. If you go with sus then you will have to run it at a high dose to get the best effects in a short cycle.

Prop and Tren A work very well together in a moderate dose short cycle.
    the reason of running sustanon is cause i have some left over and its gonna expire soon besides i tried prop before and didnt like it much and i have heard that i can use sustanon if i frontloaded ..peace

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    I would agree, Prop would be much better in the short run over Sust, Enanth or Cyp. Also depends how short a "short cycle" is. Do what XL says or run the Sust for longer then 4 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by Prada
    I would agree, Prop would be much better in the short run over Sust, Enanth or Cyp. Also depends how short a "short cycle" is. Do what XL says or run the Sust for longer then 4 weeks
    will 6 weeks of sustanon at higher doses do the job?

Quote Originally Posted by fitguy
    the reason of running sustanon is cause i have some left over and its gonna expire soon besides i tried prop before and didnt like it much and i have heard that i can use sustanon if i frontloaded ..peace

Im sorry but I dont think that is a good reason to run a compound. If you want results run the compound/s to suit the cycle, otherwise all your hard work and gear will be wasted, sell the Sus, get some prop and do it right.
    -XL

jing jai

Quote Originally Posted by Xtralarg
    Im sorry but I dont think that is a good reason to run a compound. If you want results run the compound/s to suit the cycle, otherwise all your hard work and gear will be wasted, sell the Sus, get some prop and do it right.
    what if i run the sustanon for 6 weeks..ps: i dont like the prop..

what if i run the sustanon for 6 weeks..ps: i dont like the prop..
    You can incorperate Sus in a short cycle but you did say you were looking at 'moderate dose'.

What do you call a moderate dose?
    Why dont you like prop?
    -XL

jing jai

a moderate dose is up to 750 mg in a week or slightly more and i dont like prop cause i didnt get much gains out of it..

alltherage is offline Junior Member
    a moderate dose is up to 750 mg in a week or slightly more and i dont like prop cause i didnt get much gains out of it..
    You probably had fake prop or didn't run a high enough dose, prop is my favorite test if you can get it for a good price. Also some people are stupid and inject prop once a week and your supposed to do it every three days minimum, every second day is preferred. Look at european boards if you want to get advice for short cycles, they have a whole different attitude towards cycling, and it's short cycles.

Thread Information