Toph99 is offline New Member

LiquidClen Tolerance

I purchased some liquid clen from a reliable source, but for some reason I dont seem to react to it the way others do. Even at 100mcg I dont feel jittery, anxious, or any of that. In fact, I typically feel more intensity from an ECA stack than I do 100mcg of liquid clen. Anyone have any thoughts on this? Has anyone else experienced this? I guess me not feeling the sides doesnt mean its not working....but it could mean that I have a high tollerance for it. I typically do have a high tollerance for drugs. But Im very interested to get some of your guys input and see if youve experienced this or have any thoughts on it. Thanks!

wjclinton is offline Junior Member
    I haven't seen much in the way of side effects from the liquid clen . Some minor shaking I personally like red line better than clen or ephedra. I have a good friend who had to stop the liquid clen after 5 days for lack of sleep. His girlfriend loves the stuff and thinks it works great. It may effect people differently.

crazycrab is offline Associate Member
    I am on the liquid clen now. It seems to be working well. alot of people have debated the dose on the spray pump If you are using the spray pump? I have seen some say with Lions clen one pump is 20 mcg. Lion has posted that one pump is = to 10 mcg. You also do not alway get a full pump the first couple of pumps. I us an oral sering for my dose so I know it is correct. Perfect Beast is the clen king, maybe he will give you some help.

Hope it helps

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm at 120mcg, little jittery and faster heart rate, but other than that I feel good. Some fat loss has occured, I have noticed that my muscles look a little harder as well.

Nice...how long have you been on it? Im going on about 5 days....Im hoping its working although I havent had a chance to "feel" it yet. Im stacking with T3 too.

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Toph99
    Nice...how long have you been on it? Im going on about 5 days....Im hoping its working although I havent had a chance to "feel" it yet. Im stacking with T3 too.
    I've been on for about 8 or 9 days. I don't even get shaky hands anymore, my hear rate is still fast, but I don't feel it like I use to. I thought about upping the dose but I think I will stay at 120mcg.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    You cannot compare clen to ECA. Clen will give minimal "feelings" while it is working where as ECA actually gives you a buzz. ECA hits all receptors (like some rec stims do) giving you a buzz. Clen is selective and hits only the beta receptors. That is why people like clen so much, it works without making you feel like you are plugged into the mains. If you want the "amped up" feeling then go back to ECA. If you are just interested in fat loss and want to be able to take a nap in the day then clen is a better option.

Thanks Beast thats some good info. Im definitely not concerned with aquiring the buz, just wondered if something was up since I dont get all jittery and crazy on Clen like some do. Im stacking with T3. im on the 6th day and lost 6 lbs. Impressive since I ate like crap on Christmas.

Thread Information