Thread: Lean Mass Cycle

vitamind is offline New Member

Lean Mass Cycle Question

I'll be starting my 5th cycle soon and am focused on gaining lean mass. My previous cycle was TestP and TrenA which seemed to work pretty well in this regard, but my kidneys were feeling it towards the end. Anywho, here is what I am thinking.

WK 1-12 TestP 75mg/ed
    WK 1-8 Tbol 60mg/ed
    WK 8-12 Winstrol 50mg/ed (injected)
    WK 1-12 Exemestane 20mg
    WK 1-PCT Proviron 25mg/ed
    Milk thistle for liver.

PCT will be Clomid, Nolva, and HCG . I've just used Clomid and Nolva in the past and dont think it worked too well at getting me back to normal fast enough (hence the Proviron and HCG additions).

My stats. 31 years old, lifting since...hell...16? 195lbs about 12-15%bf these days at 5'10". Was up to about 210 at one point when on cycle. I bloat and get the "moon face" easy, so I'm hoping the Proviron and exemestane will work on that. I have used liquidex and nolva during cycle before with some succes but the moon face was always there to a degree. Good diet currently, but a much cleaner one once I get started on this cycle. I'd like to add a little size but mainly try and keep what I get and not get the "monster bloated gorilla" look I have in the past.

I guess my questions are:
    Do I need this much exemestane each day while also taking the proviron.
    Is 25mg/ed of proviron enough? Should I go to 50?
    Is using Winstrol after Tbol just beating a dead horse (or liver for that matter)?

All thoughts, criticisms, alternatives, flames welcome.
    Thanks guys.
    Last edited by vitamind; 12-28-2006 at 09:43 PM.

Thread Information