saylean is offline New Member

Question Used superdrol...gained muscle then lost it??

first and foremost I would like to say I am new to the forum as far as posting but I have read many interesting stuff on here. I recently done my first cycle of superdrol and followed all the proper procedures of using a pct and liver protection. However, now 3 weeks later i feel like I am losing much of the strengths I gained. I know that i should lose some but I am losing almost all I gained. Am i doing something wrong or is this normal.

Superdrol worked excellent and i saw a great gain but its not worth it if i end up losing most of it a month later. Is there other products that are better or am i just doing something wrong here?

Thanks for any info

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    1 word for you

"DIET"
    i gurantee you it wasnt on par.. u werent eating the proper macro's to maintain ur new found mass so u lost it.. thats why DIET IS 90% of it and aas is just a TINY TINY part

if u dont believe me... go ahead type ur diet up
    even if u fudge alot of it gurantee you the majority of people can rip into it and point out a whola array of wrongs w/in it

saylean is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    1 word for you

"DIET"
    i gurantee you it wasnt on par.. u werent eating the proper macro's to maintain ur new found mass so u lost it.. thats why DIET IS 90% of it and aas is just a TINY TINY part

if u dont believe me... go ahead type ur diet up
    even if u fudge alot of it gurantee you the majority of people can rip into it and point out a whola array of wrongs w/in it
    You are prob 100% right and that never even hit me that i needed to up my diet with the new strength. Well now that i lost my oppurtunity perhaps i should study more about proper diet. However do you think i should take another cycle anytime soon. Is there any better products out there such as H-drol? Of course with the next cycle i will deff follow a better diet.

Thanks

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by saylean
    You are prob 100% right and that never even hit me that i needed to up my diet with the new strength. Well now that i lost my oppurtunity perhaps i should study more about proper diet. However do you think i should take another cycle anytime soon. Is there any better products out there such as H-drol? Of course with the next cycle i will deff follow a better diet.

Thanks
    get ur diet first
    get it down PAT
    u will be surprised how much u gain when u eat ample protein... proper carb timeings, good fats/timing.

they dont say food is the most anabolic substance on earth for nothing

once ur diet is ON PAR then think about using TEST E

Thread Information