Hey guys. I'm running a tren and super test 450 cycle also with a bit of test e in there. This is my first time with tren, no sides. Maybe just a bit more sweating, nothing bothersome, well, too much anyway, work can be a bit uncomfortable LOL. Anyways, I started with 100 mgs a day and noticed a bit of fat loss. When I bumped it to 150 mgs a day, I noticed f*ckin fat loss up the a*s, maybe too much. Boy, with me anyway, that stuff takes the damn fat right the f*ck off ya. 'kay, so for the first weeks of the cycle, with the 100mgs of tren, I made slow steady gains from the cycle without a doubt. I got to the point where I was throwing around 405 on the squat rack like nothing, like could have done it 15 or so times, and gone up to 5 with reps. Made slow steady gains on bench also. When I bumped to 150 mgs a day, the first workout for each body part was super, same trend. One week later, my workouts were sh*t, weak. I probably lost 1-3 pounds at 100 mgs, and 3-7 pounds at 150mgs so far. There were days before the tren where I weighed 235. Not many though, mostly around 230. Last two times I weighed in were at 225. Much lower fat content though. What do you guys think? Should I wait until my next workouts, access 'em, then possibly make adjustments? Also, with tren, is it possible to get shut down a bit even when you're running high a*s doses of test with it? If anyone wants to know how high, pm me, I don't feel like getting yelled at. I say this, just 'cause it seems like I might be shut down a touch. Another quicky that relates to the above is this, is it possible to gain strength and muscle while losing weight as it may be just fat? Or is that not even possible? I would greatly appreciate some help on this sh*t guys.