Question Whats with all the conflicting information?

It seems that the more research I do the more I get confused, I own two steroid books; ANABOLICS 2006 and ANABOLIC STEROID; THE ULTIMATE RESEARCH GUIDE. I spend 75% of ALL my spare time reading and researching gear. I've read cycles that consist of Tren A and Deca but I've also read not to do this because both are very effective at shuting your natural test levels down
    My next cycle is going to include Omnadren , I've read on this board and in my books that ED or EOD (because of the prop) is the best way to run this compound, I've also read on this forum that people that have run it as low as 250.WTF
    The first sample cycle that is recommended in the first book I mentioned is a cycle consisting of Deca and D-bol. I don't know how many times that I have read board members saying that Deca is not for noobies and that the ONLY cycle to do for noobies is test only.
    I'm not trying to rock the boat, but I'm sure that everyone can appreciate the importance of consistant blood levels and how to run your gear for optimal results, this is by far the best steroid forum online with very knowledgable vets and members (for the most part) but how do I know what info to take?
    Last edited by Venomous Nemisis; 01-05-2007 at 05:29 PM. Reason: I added an icon to make it easier to find

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    I think most info/advice you have to take with a grain of salt. Mind you that there arnt many laboratories running university research on ways to stack steroids for optimum results. It is easy however to make some theorys based on what we know of certain compounds and potentially what effect it will have when stacked with others....

Alot of the vets have there shit together around here..I have to give props to Pheedno..on the chemical level hes a genious...Not to mention a few others...

Remember alot of us have done a shit ton of cycles and been in the scene for sometime...Id say a deca alone cycle will shut down an erect penis 90% of the time...lol...thats research enough by my standards.

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    when u find alote of conflicting & contradicted info then stick 2 the basics untill u have the knwolidge of how ur body reacts with all kinds of aas look ive learned that everything is possible in the world of steroid & its all about trial and error so do listen 2 what u feel is logic enough & give it a try

beuleux is offline Banned
    As people react differently to compounds there will be conflicting reports on various cycles not to mention opinions, just take in all the available information and find a happy medium somewhere inbetween using your judgement based on your research and knowledge of your own body.

Jefferey is offline Banned
    There are a lot of peeps that do ok on 250 mgs of gear a week...I'd suggest at least 500 mgs of some form of Test a week

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Always consider were you are getting your source of information

Bump Bump??

Coop77 is offline Senior Member
    There's a lot of old information still in circulation, such as in those books you mentioned. Also you have to remember that everything you read stating one thing or way of doing something is "best" is just one person's opinion, and there are a lot of conflicting opinions around here.

Stackertoo is offline Member
    You are getting alot of different people's opinions. As with opinions, results will vary because everyone is different.
    Learn what works best for YOUR body. Just don't rush to get the info!

Thread Information