Thread: PCT + Sex drive

Hephens is offline Member

PCT + Sex drive

I was wondering is that a good sign i am feeling like sex drive is going up alot and i am in first week of pct, my balls are gettn abit bigger aswell.

But since i went straight into cutting, started at pct damn, i have lost 6 pounds already after gaining 23pounds but i am on this stuff called hydroxycut hardcore i swear that stuff melts fat like butter cause i am keeping my muscle, may have lost 1 pound or 2 of muscle but the fat is just going away its only in 1 week.

when you guys say you lost soo much does your strength drop aswell is it good to no if you are still doing reps at your peek when you were on AAS in PCT cause my strength hasn't droped.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    i wouldnt cut while on PCT.. I definetly wouldnt do that.. And it is a good sign that ur sex drive is getting up...

ps... I wouldnt cut while on PCT.. hell I would wait a month or two after PCT..

Yea i no, i should of waited but aslong as i eat high protien i should be alright.

no u shouldnt.. u prolly will lose a shitload of muscle..the protein wont help u much (or thats my opinion anyway).. unless u a pretty beginner i think this is a costly move to u!!

lifterjaydawg is offline Senior Member
    Yea I think you will be losing all the muscle you gained.

ok agreed how long, i will change and bulk up should i cut out hydroxycut? I will eat heaps after the next couple of weeks after pct aswell and will cut out cardio?

Selene is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hephens
    I was wondering is that a good sign i am feeling like sex drive is going up alot and i am in first week of pct, my balls are gettn abit bigger aswell.

But since i went straight into cutting, started at pct damn, i have lost 6 pounds already after gaining 23pounds but i am on this stuff called hydroxycut hardcore i swear that stuff melts fat like butter cause i am keeping my muscle, may have lost 1 pound or 2 of muscle but the fat is just going away its only in 1 week.

when you guys say you lost soo much does your strength drop aswell is it good to no if you are still doing reps at your peek when you were on AAS in PCT cause my strength hasn't droped.

if you are doing pct you have not completed your cycle, if you keep training at the same intensity off cycle as you did on cycle you should not see much loss of strength if any, however how are you measuring weight lost as fat, muscle, water?

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    i get the same way during pct, i get 10 times hornier than when i am on

but should i do hydroxycut fat burner or let it go for a cpl of weeks? I didnt gain any water from my cycle that i feel i just no i lost alot of fat, strength still the same and 1 or 2pounds of muscle was lost i can tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Selene
    if you keep training at the same intensity off cycle as you did on cycle you should not see much loss of strength if any
    kinda disagree here.. IMO after u reach a certain level it seems its impossible (for me atleast) to keep gains.. after PCT u will slowly slump back to where u were natty..

i seem to just lost alot of wait over 3 days now it seems that my wieght is steady could this be the stop to the decline in losing gains? What makes it even true i feel cause, i havent done wieghts for a couple of days it would make sense that to be the best time to start losing wieght gains. I may have lost about 30% of my gains as i think, from a sus250 cycle 500mg/week. it seems my sex drive is really high and when i blow lots comes out way more than when i was on cycle i was jsut a horn dog with no sperm on cycle, lol. Could i start gettin gains from this stuff (clomid). Since it rises your natural test levels higher than average?

But i am finding it hard to see if i have lost any gains at all i am not as big but i no alot of fat is droping and my musle is getting more define.

when i mean i havent done wieghts for a couple of days i mean when i was training i was losing wieght but these are my days off and wieght is steady.

pigrond is offline Member
    im finishing 6th wk pct used clen from 1st week until 5 wk (i ran out)my weight dropped alot .sex drive feels normal although 1st 2 wks i was extremely easily aroused wife didnt care for that much,my strength went up on some exercises and down on others only minimal losses at this point i still train hard just not as hard i do more reps a little less weight .its my understanding that clen helps to maintain muscle mass while burning fat ,so if you want to drop fat and maybe add a tiny bit of muscle try clen .

Thread Information