Keteca is offline New Member

New User, I need some recommendations

Im pretty new in this steroid world and I just had a few questions for more experienced users out there. I just started taking sustanon 250 this week and i plan on taking 250mg every monday and friday for the next 8 weeks for a total of 500mg a week. Im also taking nolvadex just to be on the safe side. Will this be enough to see significant gain if im trying to put on mass and gain strength? If not what should I stack with the testosterone ? Another question I have is about the post cycle therapy . After my 8 weeks are up what do I have to take to restore my natural testosterone and keep my gains (or at least most of them)?? I'd really appreciate the help. Thanks.

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    For a first cycle that should give you big gains, if youre training and eating right. I ran 500 mg/wk of test cyp for my first cycle and put on about 20 pounds in 8 weeks. Not sure about pct for such a simple cycle, havent run one for such a long time so gonna leave that to someone else.

zipster_dude is offline Associate Member
    Look at the other posts as there is almost too much information about first cycle sust. I would sugest shooting ed or eod for best results as it is a 4 ester blend. Everyone and their cat is going to tell you sust is not a great first cycle test.

Look up sust on the search feature. Enough said!

Good Luck

Thread Information